Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) (677 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Queens Mark Independence Day With Hot Photo Shoots / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by swiz123(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Adaeze Obasi, top model and Miss Supranational 2016 has been voted the sexiest woman in Africa by reputable beauty organization, Global Beauty, who recently released their 2016/2017 list across the 7 continents. Adaeze was picked for Africa.

Picking the 7 sexiest women Alive across the 7 continents was based on the women's natural sex appeal, intelligence, amazing looks and superb elegance, according to GB. Adaeze is definitely stunning but do you think she deserves the title? See more pics of her after the cut before you decide
Sources:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/06/meet-nigerian-beauty-queen-who-was.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by swiz123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
More

Re: Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
I know she will be lovely. Although I had turned off my browser load images.

The poster below will tell me how she looks:
Re: Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by praizephoto(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
beautiful
Re: Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
She no even fine talkless of sexy.

tongue
Re: Meet The Nigerian Beauty Queen Who Was Voted Sexiest Woman In Africa (photos) by swiz123(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
24sqm:
She no even fine talkless of sexy.

tongue
But her achievement speaks for her.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Niyola Goes Nude, Writes On What Being A Queen Means / See Full Photos Of Google Owner In Lagos / Nigerian Artists Who Went Out Of Stardom After Separating From Their Record Labe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.