Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,856 members, 7,969,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 6) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 6) (320 Views)

Word Play (PUN) Paronomasia: SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 13) / SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 9) [pengician World Records] Breaking Records / The Smell Of The Internet: Sir A-one Weaving Of Words (volume 7) Feat. Jodekess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 6) by Pengician(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
SIR A-ONE weaving of words (Volume 6)

Please, see beyond the lines.

"Like erosion to the south east of Nigeria, so are words to Robert Mugabe, always pulling something down with every single quote."
SIR A-ONE

"Diss and abuse will always emanate from friends and foes when you're doing pretty good. Pay no attention to them if you must trek ahead in the forest of life."
SIR A-ONE

"Nigeria will become a better place immediately after the death of right now."
SIR A-ONE

"Believe it or not, every woman needs S*x! Attention!
Love!
Time!"
SIR A-ONE

"Don't get credit cleaning up your own mess!
Is an error of the highest order."
SIR A-ONE

"One of the finest line I have ever seen
"Today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
SIR A-ONE

"I am looking forward to that day when I will read this topic on wikipedia
"Buhari: The worst nightmare in Nigeria Politics."
SIR A-ONE

"If two wings are almost making me mad, then Solomon must be the greatest man to ever trek this planet for having 1000 wings to his credit."
SIR A-ONE

"For this ten wicks on my mini stove at NYSC, I have suffered thousands of Weeks in serving a father land that many are calling for its breakdown."
SIR A-ONE

"The peanuts my employer gave me at NYSC is what he sees as his hundred for me having his
Horn dread."
SIR A-ONE

"Plantain and banana suckers may decay, but, Tonto Dikeh is never
Prone to decay."
SIR A-ONE

"Even a blind, deaf and dumb man has a vision to make the world a better place."
SIR A-ONE

"I have a wife material that I will be taking to the fashion designer pretty soon."
SIR A-ONE

"Any song at all can go for lullaby. It all depends on the listening ears and the heart doing the song"
SIR A-ONE

"I don't allow my daughter watch Nigerian musical videos because of the nudity they promote."
RHYMZO DE GUSTO
I see some sense in this Reggae icon."
SIR A-ONE

"Don't be drunk with pride like some poor radio presenters."
SIR A-ONE

"You don't need to be a good cook before you can cook up lies for any woman. Just do proper concoction of elaborate stories for her."
SIR A-ONE

"I am trapped in blogging. Apart from blogging, I see nothing meaningful to invest my time and energy."
SIR A-ONE

"My literary and blogmatic flows are always regular. They come to work like Nigerian Local Government workers anytime they like."
SIR A-ONE

"As strict as an Ex-seminarian, he would not be strict to s*x. Why? Why not strict to everything?"
SIR A-ONE

"Wait to become a star before you wear the garment of stardom, my up and coming stars."
SIR A-ONE

"I'm talking to those cheap and poor bloggers of this our generation; Stop claiming what you're not."
SIR A-ONE

"Procrastination is the bullet that kills any dream, anywhere."
SIR A-ONE

"Until men stop paying the daily and frequent bills, women are not independent in any part of the world."
SIR A-ONE

"The focus on winning or losing by players will often make bystanders see more of the ongoing game than the players."
SIR A-ONE

"Only a fool will boast of satisfying a woman in bed. You can never satisfy a woman in bed."
SIR A-ONE

"When your girlfriend is with you, she is yours. When she is out of your sight, she is theirs (bachelors)."
SIR A-ONE

"I begin to wonder at times, how can you be on the top of a lady and she is busy calling another man BABY? Who is qualified to be called a baby, the one s*cking or the one in a distance?"
SIR A-ONE

"I read somewhere
The only thing you start from the top is the digging of a grave. Every other thing begin(s) from the bottom."
SIR A-ONE

"It is not a crime for anyone anywhere to start small. Do your best and leave the rest for God to bless for you to rest."
SIR A-ONE

"The passion should come before the money, if and if you want to succeed in all you're into."
SIR A-ONE

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare also known as SIR A-ONE is a website reviewer, blogger, writer and CEO of www.Pengician.com
www.Widestforum.com
&
Pengician Multimedia Concepts

(1) (Reply)

202-400 Dumps - Here's What LPI Certified Say About It / It's Live. A Forum For Futarians. / Video Of The Nigerian School Feeding Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.