Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS (4343 Views)

Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
ApexPredator:
Igbos are Hebrews not Jews, get it right. Jews are Eastern European converts and trace their bloodline back to Japhteth. They are not the seeds of Yacob, while Igbos and certain ethnic groups in Africa and the Americas are the lost tribe of Yisrael.
Jesus of Nazareth grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by citizenY(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Very soon they will show us Kanu's statue carved from the bricks of the wailing wall in Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by freshest4live: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2017
And this is the leader of Biafra? Why can't he just focus on the Biafra thing itself and leave all these. It's a let down to the passionate Biafrans who are smart enough to find this embarrassing.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by Razorblades: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2017
POpikin:
After so much lies from the Britain bible Nnamdi Kanu was visited by Jewish people who showed the original Bible to be given to the Biafrans.

Mynd44 ambthe first to post this take note.
JEWISH BROTHERS OPEN TO KANU WHERE IT IS WRITTEN OF THE IGBOS IN TORAH.
Mazi Nnamd Kanu was surprised to see where Igbos are written in the Torah. The Jewish faithful visited him showed him how Igbos are jews and are written in the Torah before the wicked Britain deleted it from the English

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by laribari(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2017
OAFMods:
Biafrans don madt gan I swear. Laughing my ass off at Torah n where the English deleted Igbo off the original bible. Which kain madness be this for God sake.

This is th major reason I don't support kanu and biafra. #lies

Anything that will affect my christianity, I won't accept. I love the agitation becos we need to think as Nigeria to restructure or split up.

However, why has kanu gone religious? There is a whole lot of spirituality involved in this and blind biafrans can't see it. The bible says never add or subtract from the bible, now igbos are Jews all of a sudden.

A jew is an antichrist who he does not believe in Jesus Christ a the messiah. Judaism is not Christianity even though they are similar.

The Jews were the ones shouting to crucify Christ and also in Act 12: 1-3. The Jews were rejoicing when Jesus disciples were persecuted. Judaism does not see Jesus as a saviour and this is what will become the official religion o biafra. Kanu is a false prophet as the bible describes and he kept saying God! God!! But which God? The Almighty or that of Judaism?

This is the end time and now kanu is changing the bible again? Satanic Conspiracy! Na biafra agitation una wan use against Nigeria ba? Igbos are very godly people but I see many (the very elect) converting from Christianity to Judaism. What is special being a jew? Jews are anti-Jesus. No wonder the bible says when t false prophet shall come, if care isn't taken the very elect will fall. Kanu is not the false prophet or the beast spoken of in the book of revelation but I see the same pattern through which the beast will be revealed. The bible says he will first of all come as the man of the people before he will show his true self.

I'm not ignorant of the devil's devices. The moment kanu promoted Jews or Judaism I knew something is fishy and now he is changing the bible?

Anything outside that, I don't have an issue with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by POpikin: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
laribari:

This is th major reason I don't support kanu and biafra. #lies

Anything that will affect my christianity, I won't accept. I love the agitation becos we need to think as Nigeria to restructure or split up.

However, why has kanu gone religious? There is a whole lot of spirituality involved in this and blind biafrans can't see it. The bible says never add or subtract from the bible, now igbos are Jews all of a sudden.

A jew is an antichrist who he does not believe in Jesus Christ a the messiah. Judaism is not Christianity even though they are similar.

The Jews were the ones shouting to crucify Christ and also in Act 12: 1-3. The Jews were rejoicing when Jesus disciples were persecuted. Judaism does not see Jesus as a saviour and this is what will become the official religion o biafra. Kanu is a false prophet as the bible describes and he kept saying God! God!! But which God? The Almighty or that of Judaism?

This is the end time and now kanu is changing the bible again? Satanic Conspiracy! Na biafra agitation una wan use against Nigeria ba? Igbos are very godly people but I see many (the very elect) converting from Christianity to Judaism. What is special being a jew? Jews are anti-Jesus. No wonder the bible says when t false prophet shall come, if care isn't taken the very elect will fall. Kanu is n the false prophet or the beast but I see the same pattern here.

I'm not ignorant of the devil devices. The moment kanu promoted Jews or Judaism I knew something is fishy and now he is changing the bible?

Anything outside that, I don't have an issue with him.

Gerout
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by chubinwa(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2017
StOla:

Just a few insignificant Ipobic Jews and you are already trying to start a religious war in Biafra.

Is it Jews that will teach Igbos about Christianity?

Are Jews Christian and are they saved?

No wonder Kanu said Jesus is not the way the truth and the life. He even blamed the bible on Yoruba Christians. As usual, na Afonja Igbos dey blame for all their problems. Soon they will blame Bishop Ajayi Crowther for teaching them how to letter their own language.

Last last, na Afonja Christians go rescue Igbo Christians ooo. We cannot let Biafra deviate from Christianity like Turkey. A whole Biafra that produced Francis Cardinal Arinze, a prefect for the congregation for divine worship and the sacraments, and a preferati at the 2005 conclave. A Biafra that produced the blessed Iwene Tansi who is to become a Catholic Saint soon. We Yoruba Christians cannot afford to lose Christian Biafra to a few Jews. We will never let it happen. While they feared all their lives the conquering Jihadist Muslim, na ordinary albino Jew go finally defeat Igbo Christians?

Hahahahahaha!

Gloria in excelsis deo.
null and void
next..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by salam1(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
deomelo:
And who is Sheik Ibn Al Muktab chilling in the background here? grin grin
most u drag muslims into ur nonentity. Go and deal with the fake Bible issue I beg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by laribari(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
POpikin:

Gerout

You sir, are spiritually blind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by POpikin: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
laribari:

You sir, are spiritually blind.

Fukk off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by Advans(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
BIBLE.... the most corrupt book on earth. Different versions with their variations (manipulations & deliberate omissions ).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS by POpikin: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Advans:
BIBLE.... the most corrupt book on earth. Different versions with their variations (manipulations & deliberate omissions ).

That is why Kanu brought the original

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen / Bloodshed will start tomorrow Nnamdi Kanu orders IPOB / Imo Commissioner Willy Amadi Caught In Sex Scandal Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.