Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Top #MADEINNIGERIA Wish List For Eid Al-fitr 2017 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top #MADEINNIGERIA Wish List For Eid Al-fitr 2017 (383 Views)

Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com?? / Top Ankara Style For Eid Al-fitr / Holiday Wish List - Popular Tissot Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top #MADEINNIGERIA Wish List For Eid Al-fitr 2017 by seksan(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Eid al-Fitr is the Muslim festival that marks the end of fasting (Ramadan) and a very important celebration for Muslims worldwide.

The celebration this year is a double for me because your girl with be +1, hence I wouldn’t be making any birthday wish list. So, I thought I should share the top 5 #madeinnigeria (#buynigeria) wishlists I am hoping to get or be gifted.

Actually, the things I will share below can still be of use even after the Ramadan Festival and Celebration. Feel free to share below your #madeinnigeria (#buynigeria) wishlist, you never can tell who will make your wish come true.

Stay with me as I list out the goodies in no order of importance.

SKIN CARE:

Oh yes, who doesn’t love a clear and smooth skin especially ahead of the celebration. So, I have been crushing on natural and organic skin care products as of late simply because of its reduced harshness, more gentleness touch and the richness in its nutrients just to name a few.

In fact, due to the fact that I have a very sensitive skin, I tend to be very cautious and careful with the kind of food I give to my skin.

P: S Read more on 5 Natural Do it yourself treatment to fade Stretch mark scars.
http://sekinatsanni.com.ng/natural-treatment-fade-stretch-mark-scars/

1). Aisha Luxurious Face Mask: They just released this luxurious mask less than a week ago and having used their exfoliating black soap before, I know how good their product is and then it’s #madeinnigeria.
2.) Fab Natural Whipped Shea butter: I have been on the lookout for a really good whipped shea butter in the market and after seeing the production process of fab natural shea butter on Instagram, I am really convinced.

INSTANT HIJAB:

Eid al-Fitr is that festival you get very excited about the outfits you will wear. You start worrying about if the hijabs you have will match your outfit or how you will style them.

So, this year, I really wanted something unique and different from normal ones I have been used to.

Hijabs By Aesha Keenah’s Instant Zipper came to the rescue with its unique details and a double-loop design giving it a vibrant one. To add to that, it is an instant hijab that still makes room for enough coverage, drapes well and saves you the stress of wearing an inner. It comes in 21 different colours.

Read full article on http://sekinatsanni.com.ng/madeinnigeria-gift-ideas-for-eid-al-fitr-2017-ramadan-festival/

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Books / Inviting You To Fashion Designing And Illustrations Class / Fashion Tips For Plus Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.