Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,442 members, 7,944,180 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Were Are The Nylon Expert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Were Are The Nylon Expert (411 Views)

Nylon Cutting Sealing And Branding Business / CLOSED / Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were Are The Nylon Expert by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good day to you all please i want to venture into the nylon distributing business i am planning on starting small and expand if it works out as planned so i am calling on all expert and sellers of the product on wholesale scale to come in please if by any chance you are the lady i made a agreement with two month ago and you by chance happened to be reading this now please be kind enough to get in touch with me as soon as possible cause i lost my phone 2 weeks a ago and lost your contact cause i did'nt save it here his my number 08102112581 thank you all
Re: Were Are The Nylon Expert by deeway200(m): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2017
I av a family friend who owns a factory where nylon are produced. Call me on 08080989835 so that I will link u with the man. You will be taken to the factory

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Smart Money From Your Smartphone Like The Gurus / NSE, NASDAQ Unveil New Surveillance Technology to Monitor Market Operations / Free Forex Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.