Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,844 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner (500 Views)

I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Partner by Nwaezebona: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Goodmorning My People, pls I'll like to get an honest answer here. A friend is in dire need of your unbiased response .
The story goes:

I live with my partner in a two bed room apartment in VGC. Things go on normally as it should. We, play, quarrel, make up and move on.
About two months ago my partner mentioned going for a seminar in Rivers state. As the days and weeks went by we went about our normal duties with no hitch. A few weeks back my partner mentioned the willingness to attend the international version of same conference coming up in June, which I also found impressive cos it will be an avenue to have a visa as I already have a visa and that way we can always travel together. Unfortunately the date for the interview fell on Friday, a day after the supposed trip to Rivers. The ticket for the PH seminar was booked for Thursday So it was decided that the ticket be changed for Friday after the interview . Well, my partner went ahead to do the change, in the process the airline reschedule the flight communicating to all passengers that the flight won't operate by 4pm as originally scheduled but 11:50am. My partner got this message and kept it secret then changed the flight ticket to travel to Abuja as the day after the supposed seminar was my partner's birthday. Miraculous I got to know about the change without my partner mentioning it. I kept mute and was watching all preparation for the supposed Rivers seminar. On this said day my partner actually prepared for the travel but before i got the hint of the change of destination, I joking teased that I'll be going to Abuja to spend my weekend with family members as I didn't want to be left alone. When i said this I noticed panic in the air cos someone wasn't telling the truth. Just before the travel , my partner mentioned that it's possible to pass thru Abuja after the seminar, ofcourse trying to be smart just incase our paths cross in Abuja, not knowing I was just joking. When I noticed that panic, i tactfully found out all the information I needed somehow and kept them to myself to see what happens. At some point my partner also mentioned that incase the American embassy interview doesn't end on time that it maybe wise to change the Rivers ticket to Abuja. When I heard that I asked my partner why Going to Abuja if the Rivers trip won't hold and the answer I got was "just to go relax and ease of stress" I then asked myself series of questions that I couldn't answer. Does it mean, I was stressing my partner out without knowing, does it mean what we shared didn't matter, cos as the trip wasn't going to hold, I'll naturally think my partner would be glad to spend the weekend with me as my partner's 40th birthday was that weekend, does it mean there was someone else i didn't know? All these went on in my head and finally my partner left to Abuja. I've been pretty devastated and I want your candid opinion on what to do cos I can't think straight anymore .

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B / Marriage Registry Unofficial Entertainment Fee Palava / Seven Ways A Woman Can Attract A Top Ten Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.