Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (257 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by snipesdam(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you Jesus for another brand new day. Thank you for an additional year to life. Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for all gifts and blessings. Thank you my family. Thank you for Mummy and Daddy. Thank you for my job. Thank you for all I remember and those I don't remember you have been truly merciful and graceful to me.

Thank you Jesus!

Happy Birthday To Me!

+1
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Victornezzar: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Hapibday Bro
Btw wer is d cake
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by SmellingAnus(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy birthday bro... Wishing you many more fruitful years...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by THUNDAR(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy Birthday dude! Jesus boi

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business / Tin Today / True Or False? / Afeshishe...nigeria Is Owing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.