Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics (33705 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Ayiibobo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
smartty68:
Guy goan chill... Nature will select and time will tell... Try and give your fans better lyrics biko... I never even know wetin pana means sef kiss

Love your sound tracks but lyrics is a no no no no!
wizkid's lyrics ain't tight or better either,...tekno should just up his game by mingling with the right people that can take him to WizKid's level
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by greatman247(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Talent alone not enough. i agreed Tekno is rare talent considering the fact he produces, sings and dances but talent alone is not enough to win such an award, you have to hustle smart not necessarily hard. That's an edge Wizkid have over them all, he aligned himself with the right people in the industry in US and Africa, doing bigger thing and putting him work, he sure know his way around US industry if you ask me, he made cool friends with most over them, its an award well deserved. Tekno should map out his plan in 2017 and beyond if he really want to have an edge over others in Nigerian music industry. Though i love most of his work but still, talent is not the only tools needed.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Macmoni(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
CuteNerdyDude:
seriously wizkid better lyrically. Let's forget about some of his songs where hi lyrics to me were not top notch, he's got tons of songs with lyrical dexterity.. He's really flexible with his sound too
word sha!
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by dmltoyin(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
tspun:
dude can u name one Nigeria artists that has good lyrics? stop hating on tekno we know wizkid deserve the award but tekno is trying biko.
brymo, asa, waje, omowunmi, darey dakolo......i can keep naming buh trust me, wev gat some hell of a talent in naija
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by ashawopikin(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
illuminati duurh
u are too fine duurh grin
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Tecno abi na Tekno with rubbish lyrics undecided
for example:
Hmmm…sungboro
Ah, ata ngoro
Papa ngoro
lelele
Mama pangoro
Hmmm…poro poro
Ata ngboro
Ata pangoro
Is a matter shingboro
Sare stop nwata

Verse 1

For example
Ah ah…
For example
Ah
Say I do my hand like this
So my body go like that
I do the hand like that
And the body go like this
What is
Rekekelekekekelekelekeke…hmmm
Whats is
Nkokorokorokorokorekekerekeke
Ajungbagbajungbagbajun
Ajungbagbajungbagbajunjunjun
Kekekere
Copy and Paste
Copy and Paste
Wa gba nkan bi

Tekno is good but he needs to up his game

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Tamarapetty(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
ashawopikin:
u are too fine duurh grin
lol, blusheen
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Tats(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Well, I'm not surprised that Wizkid won it.
kiss FM here in London play Come closer everyday!
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by goldedprince: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2017
na who be techno and wizkid sef.
award was either suppose to go to mr eazi or davido
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by ByTeCuBe: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
greatman247:
Talent alone not enough. i agreed Tekno is rare talent considering the fact he produces, sings and dances but talent alone is not enough to win such an award, you have to hustle smart not necessarily hard. That's an edge Wizkid have over them all, he aligned himself with the right people in the industry in US and Africa, doing bigger thing and putting him work, he sure know his way around US industry if you ask me, he made cool friends with most over them, its an award well deserved. Tekno should map out his plan in 2017 and beyond if he really want to have an edge over others in Nigerian music industry. Though i love most of his work but still, talent is not the only tools needed.

e is not d only 1 da even produce kanye, pharrel, dre also produce and if it is dance obo sef no sabi dancr
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by BadBlaize(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
So it has gotten to that stage where we have to debate abt tecno nd wizkid??
Re: Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics by Abayor7: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
na me go teach you abi? Na you pay my school fees abi?

no vex my brother, I mean no harm.
didn't mean to burst your bubble grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.