Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Aviod Bankruptcy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Aviod Bankruptcy (305 Views)

See How I Saved My Business Form Bankruptcy / How To Make Money From Companies On The Verge Of Bankruptcy. / Aviod Saying "Had I Known", Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Aviod Bankruptcy by donqx: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Keep in mind that when it comes to bankruptcy you will want to look for other solutions, because you need to find someway of getting your individual and business financial obligations.

If the right steps are taken from the beginning, you can keep yourself and your family out of financial trouble and away from bankruptcy.

You will need to start off by educating your children. Many of us growing up weren’t presented with the tools and knowledge to establish and maintain good credit and keep away from the scare of bankruptcy.

You should be honest to your children about your finances, but also need to be able to guide your children to make the right decisions in the future. Teaching children that hard work, no matter the job, has its rewards and if you spend on a budget, there will never be a fear of bankruptcy.

You’ll also need to establish a budget in order to keep bankruptcy from happening. You cannot spend what you don’t have. Many people today have multiple credit cards and are in essence spending money they don’t actually hav.........[url=www.]CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Venture Into A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business / How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. / Sell Your Gift Card's Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.