Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" (28976 Views)

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by back2sender: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Any Nigerian or African that doesn't listen to Fela songs is ignorant.

Listen to the following tracks and thank me later

MASS: Music Against Second Slavery
ODOO: Overtake don overtake overtake
BBC: Big Blind Country
CBB: Confusion Break Bone
AA: Army Arrangement
STB: Sorrow, Tears & Blood
Teachers dont teach me nonsense
Coffin for head of state
I so much love army arrangement.
One of the reason fell was castigated back then was because of those useless men of God who were preaching against him.
Now everyone eye don clear, fela was a visionist he saw the future and made songs for people to learn and fight for thier right but they refuse. Now dem dey cry and pastors are smiling to the banks, some are travelling all over the world fuccking small small girls like Alfa Sule doing felixomor Fada, some dey go Isreal a country that does not believe in Jesus, some arranging fake miracles.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Ademoore07(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Legendary

Abami eda grin

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by immortal145: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
now dont get me twisted...this are d kind of people u call LEGEND! - FELA 1...no be one 2faced fellow like dat abeg...
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fela Anikulapo wasn't an ordinary human being, wyclef is
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by felixomor: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
back2sender:

One of the reason fell was castigated back then was because of those useless men of God who were preaching against him.
Now everyone eye don clear, fela was a visionist he saw the future and made songs for people to learn and fight for thier right but they refuse. Now dem dey cry and pastors are smiling to the banks, some are travelling all over the world fuccking small small girls like Alfa Sule doing felixomor Fada, some dey go Isreal a country that does not believe in Jesus, some arranging fake miracles.
Dullardeen
Your posts are always ignorant.
People like you dont even know that there are jewish Christians.

You are too dull abeg.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by NovusHomo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
abeniagbon:
Fela a legacy

HIV machine.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Lokoyen(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

Wonder what legacy "skiboroboskibo, skiboroboskibo" will leave behind.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Lokoyen(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
GrayAces:
Greatness is by hard work and inspiration
... it's not by shouting "Pepper Dem Gang, Oh Baby"

grin grin
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by mywells: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fela Kuti is more relevant to buhari
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

He feeds his family, that's a legacy.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by OlaDapxon(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
That is legacy!

ogbeni Fela said his own rubbish too
what is shakara olooje? �
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
UnbrokenChords:
The Greatest Success in Life is to be remembered even after you are gone.

No. The greatest success in human life is to make eternity.

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by back2sender: 5:08am On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardeen
Your posts are always ignorant.
People like you dont even know that there are jewish Christians.

You are too dull abeg.
Jewish christians your invention. See malu!!!
You call judaism Jewish christians? All this apamu christians.
Any way your Fada has been behaving himself after he chop Stephanie Otobo pomo
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Flintstone06:

Go to settings, click on "more" under Bluetooth, click on tethering and portable Hotspot, click on Wlan Hotspot. Touch set up Wlan Hotspot. Change the password of set it up there. You will also see the on/off
Thank u o. Who say NL no be am ehn, dat person suppose dey chop slap from Abba Kyari everyday; two in the mning, 3 in the afternoon and 5 at night
Ogbeni,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by DavidEsq(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Flintstone06:

Go to settings, click on "more" under Bluetooth, click on tethering and portable Hotspot, click on Wlan Hotspot. Touch set up Wlan Hotspot. Change the password of set it up there. You will also see the on/off
Edakun, epp me again, abeg. Why is my music player doing dis to me embarassed. Wat is happening? Is dis a sign dat Buhari is coming back to Nigeria? cry

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Fela! #Legend
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2017
OlaDapxon:

It's not rubbish. He explained it in the song, and people still use that phrase today.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
back2sender:

Ah tell ya. I wonder what he would have sang in this APC tenure. True Legend.

Wrote a tribute to him back in the days https://codepen.io/emasys/full/oWRvPa
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by felixomor: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2017
back2sender:

Jewish christians your invention. See malu!!!
You call judaism Jewish christians? All this apamu christians.
Any way your Fada has been behaving himself after he chop Stephanie Otobo pomo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
Dullardeen,
You see that even in front of wikipedia and with google in your hands,
You are still FOOLISH!

please read the link above and educate yourself.
Ódè..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Ijobalupe(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
True
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by deebest8(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Ara ra la ra ra oro ro lo ro ro oooooooooo smiley

#legend
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by OlaDapxon(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
emrain:

It's not rubbish. He explained it in the song, and people still use that phrase today.

every artist has an explanation of their song. they all have a meaning to the slangs they create.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Tolexander: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
OlaDapxon:

Shakara olooje has been existing as a Yoruba slang before Fela.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
OlaDapxon:

every artist has an explanation of their song. they all have a meaning to the slangs they create.

Fela explained the meaning of Shakara in his song. What is sneh?
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by OlaDapxon(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
emrain:

Fela explained the meaning of Shakara in his song. What is sneh?
sir, if you ask Olamide, he will tell you
Tolexander:
Shakara olooje has been existing as a Yoruba slang before Fela.
agreed. but he still created slangs for himself. i'm i right?
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by Tolexander: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
OlaDapxon:

sir, if you ask Olamide, he will tell you
agreed. but he still created slangs for himself. i'm i right?
sure, but messages that bring life!

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by OlaDapxon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
sure, but messages that bring life!

lol which life?
abeg i don tire to argue
i dey hungry.
Olamide no hungry ooo, despite his songs that 'brings death'.
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by back2sender: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
Dullardeen,
You see that even in front of wikipedia and with google in your hands,
You are still FOOLISH!

please read the link above and educate yourself.
Ódè..... undecided
What is the latest on Alfa Sule and Stephanie Otobo
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by felixomor: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
back2sender:

What is the latest on Alfa Sule and Stephanie Otobo

Have you corrected your ignorance now? sad
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by back2sender: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

Have you corrected your ignorance now? sad
419 pastors every where now. Chai there is God oooo.
FELIXOMOR, business don dey boom for Alfa Sule and you
Re: Wyclef Jean Titles His Song “Fela Kuti" by felixomor: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
back2sender:

419 pastors every where now. Chai there is God oooo.
FELIXOMOR, business don dey boom for Alfa Sule and you

Have you seen the difference between jewish Christians and judaism now?
Or you want to cling to the ignorance?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / Yung6ix: When My Dad Was Leaving He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.