Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? (653 Views)

Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by damoneymag(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
guys a while ago, it seemed nairaland server went down and for a moment i found out i had gotten too use to( almost addicted) to this site... Then this question came to mind... What will you do if nairaland was no more

Seun nah just question ooo i don't pray your brain child goes into oblivion.

Cc: lalasticlala pls kindly moves this to fp so we can get reactions from fellow nairalanders
Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by oceanized25(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seun osewa will have to create another platform like this for me n it has to really come to my emotional rescue-the laughter n joy n annoyance nairaland could bring,if not I no gree o. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Many forums that are better than Nairaland will spring up.
Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by damoneymag(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
oceanized25:
Seun osewa will have to create another platform like this for me n it has to really come to my emotional rescue-the laughter n joy n annoyance nairaland could bring,if not I no gree o. grin
As in eehh... This forum really helps me relax. Some folks can be really annoying but then it just futher makes it a fun place to be.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by ak22(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
That can't never possible. Because I can't stay without nairaland for 6min
Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by prettyrose: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nairaland Is A Wonderland Site, I Just Can't Imagine Such A Thing, Its A Place You Will Alway Find Me, Even If It Ever Happens Oga Seun Mention Me Where Ever You Go, I Am Yet To See Anything More Interesting Than Nairaland.
Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by damoneymag(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
prettyrose:
Nairaland Is A Wonderland Site, I Just Can't Imagine Such A Thing, Its A Place You Will Alway Find Me, Even If It Ever Happens Oga Seun Mention Me Where Ever You Go, I Am Yet To See Anything More Interesting Than Nairaland.
My dear those few minutes the site wasn't responding, i felt like sm1 who just lost his girl friend. High tumb to seun for puting this site up.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by iceboy4752(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Long live Nairaland!!!
Long live Nairalanders!!
Lonv live Seun Osewa!!
Re: What Will You Do If Nairaland Was No More? by oceanized25(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
damoneymag:

As in eehh... This forum really helps me relax. Some folks can be really annoying but then it just futher makes it a fun place to be.
bro u know abeg!

(1) (Reply)

My Huge Chest Caused An Accident In Lagos - Nollywood Actress With Massive Boobs / A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead / Nairaland Topic Hit 4,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.