Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. (857 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / 10 Relationship Questions You Should Ask Before Getting Serious / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
[b]
One of my gf while in secondary school came to my house, without informing me before coming.And she knows that our relationship end while we left our secondary school,i felt may be she missed me that why she came,not on till she allow me to sex her again.She is using the sexuality experience we had as a point of coming back and i explain that it not possible,that i have a real lover now. This mater was so serious that she left angrily.

Now my real and true lover's friend as inform my lover of the girl that came to my house.But am afraid of telling her the true that i choose to lie to her.The problem arising now is that my lover is now angry with me,she don't use to talk to like before, she hardly come to my house,she is not bothered about all my doing again.I thought of telling her friend what happen to beg her for me,i have said all i expected say,though she plays with me completely when she feel like coming.

I also Thought of having some1 out side, but, i don't won't any girl to compete with the love i choose to give to her alone.How would be happy if true she can see what i have for her in my heart,i most be frank with u that i truly love these girl, i just love her with all her does,i can't really pick anything out for loving her,but i love her the way she his.If it is possible i can have God's number then, He will help out for telling her the truth and the true love i have for her.

My advice is that she angry in her which i confirmed, so pls what is the best thing for me to do for her and is their any way of experiencing my self more better Advice me pls.[/b]
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by Pimples(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
I'D SUGGEST YOU START BY IMPROVING YOUR ENGLISH._.After which, your story will be better understood
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by Godmother(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
Pimples:

I'D SUGGEST YOU START BY IMPROVING YOUR ENGLISH._.After which, your story will be better understood

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by hollandis(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Pimples:

sharaap dia.Advice or shut up.

@gabriel4u
You shouldn't have lied to her.Give her sometime to steam off,meanwhile you should have another girl on stand by for gratification.
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
Pimples:

Mr Lecturer, i can now see that u manage have O'LEVEL result searching for school, Which u well in your searching no time 4 non sense .
hollandis:

@gabriel4u
You shouldn't have lied to her.Give her sometime to steam off,meanwhile you should have another girl on stand by for gratification.

It would have become wost if i told her the truth. Pls what should i do?
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by TemiladeE1(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
That's just an excuse. Hard- to-read sentences aren't that cool, if you think about it. grin You berra go back to school and stop chasing toto up and down grin grin
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
Temilade£:

That's just an excuse. Hard- to-read sentences aren't that cool, if you think about it. grin You berra go back to school and stop chasing toto up and down grin grin

Definitely am searching for yours too grin grin shocked
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by omega25red(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
if i understand correctly you have a girlfriend who you allegedly love but you had sex with and ex from high school who you told about your girl friend after you had slept with her. Also while you were busy shagging the high school ex, you were busted by your current GF's friend and now your GF wouldn't give you any attention and your high school ex is also mad at you for banging her then telling her that you have a GF.

ok pheeeew i think i get it. appologizing might help you out but you did wrong by the two women and you dont deserve either of them. If your soon to be ex is smart she wont take you back. Honestly i think you have a better chance with the high school ex than with the soon to be ex.
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by ekundayok: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
I AM ALSO IN DAT SAME POSITION,I MUST TELL U I FIND IT VERY HARD 2 4GIVE MY GUY.U SHOULD"NT VE LIED2 HER.LET HER REMEMBER HW U GUYS STARTED,MAY BE DAT WILL WORK
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
You get what you ask for cheesy Enjoy!
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2010
I'm sorry, seem like some can't really get my advice here,what i melt was that:

My ex when i was in school came to my house without informing b4 coming, Now my real lover got to know by her friend who saw me with my ex,(though we were outside, when she saw me and my ex), So my lover choose to not to disclosed it to me but i saw some symptoms that tells me that something is wrong some where,my lover later disclose it to me, that one of her friend saw me with my a girl(ex), so i explain to her that she is just a friend. though she believes me but after then are behaviour changes for bad toward me.
So advise me on how to tell to bring back our normal way of living back. THANK U.
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
iice:

You get what you ask for cheesy Enjoy!

No, i never expected her coming cos is been long i saw that my ex, she didn't inform me b4 coming over
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by iice(f): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
gabriel4u:

No, i never expected her coming cos is been long i saw that my ex, she didn't inform me b4 coming over

*sighs*

Lemme explain. . .you slept with your ex and your present gf found out. You seem not to know that by cheating on your present gf, and lying to her, you caused the problem, hence you are reaping what you sowed
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
Typical goon behaviour, you thought you were eating your cake and having it eh? Well your gf is well rid of ya. In the mean time go and get tested who knows, you may already have "the monster" grin
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by kpolli(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
hollandis:

@gabriel4u

so u understood it, pls break it down for us
Re: Please Help Me,it Is Getting Serious. by gabriel4u(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
iice:

*sighs*

Lemme explain. . .you slept with your ex and your present gf found out. You seem not to know that by cheating on your present gf, and lying to her, you caused the problem, hence you are reaping what you sowed

No one know that i slept with that my ex, but my gf was only informed about my ex coming!

(1) (Reply)

Girls Wonderfully Made Liers / She Broke Up With Her Fiance / Randy Lecturers Are Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.