Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,253 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe (1578 Views)

Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Actress Ejiro Okurame Pens Heart-warming Tribute To Muna Obiekwe, 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Today we remember Muna Obiekwe.

Whether you are his fan or not, kindly type RIP because he still entertain us even in his death.

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe by costal(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rip Muna
Re: Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe by Came: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why una wan open old wound nah... Hmmmmmm... I miss you Muna, you were a brave man, you didn't want to bother anyone with your ill health. R.I.P. bro.
Re: Remembrance Of Muna Obiekwe by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Death accepts no bribe....... He died on the appointed time, although to many it seemed untimely.....

I'm Outta here!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The 'demon' With Huge Eggplant That Has Been Sleeping With Villagers' / Adekunle Gold Speaks On Dating Adesua Etomi (see Interesting Details) / Sophie Alakija Gets Surprise Treasure For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.