Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Empowering Christianity Faith! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Empowering Christianity Faith! (280 Views)

On Faith And Medicine / Why Should I Believe In Christianity? / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowering Christianity Faith! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Does it not sound intimidating and vicious to see what some atheists do, by poisoning the minds of believers? This happens when I read the comments of atheists towards the christians in particular.

Obviously, on NairaLand, we have many professing atheists. While some are on their lane, others are trying to belittle and condemn christianity and their faith. And this happened while I was reading comments from  topics/posts and my recently 'born-again sister' who was beside me doing the same thing  said "I can never join NairaLand." Why? Because she knows that if she is going to join NairaLand and operates in the religion forum, she'll slide back to sin and for that matter become an atheist.

Is it not written? "The just shall live by faith?" They've heard the gospel, but not mixed with faith by those who heard.

What more can I say about the atheists? I don't condemn them for their belief, but they are condemned already, receiving not the love of the truth so that they might be saved.

Whereas the gospel of John3:18-21says:
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

Some became atheists not just because of ignorance and carelessness, but because of the deceitfulness of sin. Having pleasures in unrighteousness and ungodliness. These are they having their minds and hearts darkened. Having their hearts hardened and seared with a hot iron. These are instruments(atheism and them practising it) used by the devil to mislead people, and through them, poisoning minds of believers, misleading, stumbling blocks to an 'already saved soul and unsaved,' chanting vain words and babblings to sway and seduce men from their faith. Men decieving men, minds poisoning minds(This will bring me to create another topic on "satanic instruments of the devil to mislead humanity." ) Will all this ever last? Meanwhile the wrath of Almighty God who sent his only begotten Son to die for the sins of humanity prevails on them on the day of Judgment and whom through his Son(Jesus Christ } whom has died for our sins, his wrath kindled down.

I'm not writing to condemn, and neither will I go to new extreme and going the extramile, but to urge and exhort fellow and faithful christians(both strong and weak) to strive and perserve and in forbearance until the end. Not minding the tempting and vain words of unbelievers, but instead encouraging and talking to them in the name of Jesus christ if they'll proceed to repentance and lay down their pride and malicious attitude toward the faith of believers.

REVIVAL

YES!!! I was once a professing atheists(partly) before Christ brought me out of darkness and chains. My life is a testimony. Yours could be too. Only let the power of God work in your heart! It is written "if you will hear his voice, harden not your heart..." God is calling you today! The HolySpirit is calling you and Jesus Christ himself is calling you, not for condemnation but for salvation. It is also written "fight the good fight of faith, lay hold to eternal life..." May God help and save the atheists in Jesus' name. Amen!

Hosanna! Maranatha!! Shalom!!!

WATCHWORD
1Timothy6:18-19; ...
Guard the Faith

20. ...Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge(science -KJV version)— 21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.

Grace be with you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand! JESUS CHRIST Is Lord! / Immediate Freedom / God's Word For You Concerning August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.