Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor (21296 Views)

Portraits Of Nigerian Heads Of State/Presidents From Independence To Date / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / David Ejoor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you find that one funny? shocked There are far more funnier things I have read on this thread. cheesy They say Fajuyi groomed Nzeogwu and his boys for the first military coup, and supported them by making inputs into their plan. Shey, you can see these tales by moonlight! shocked wink People just weave strange stories without substance, or proof. If Fajuyi made inputs into the 1st coup plan, why didn't he expect that he would be killed by the northern coupists during the 2nd coup? And most importantly, why did he wait to be killed? Why was he hanging around after Nzeogwu and co had been arrested & debriefed? When he is supposed to have had adequate information about it, and could have plotted an escape before d-day, just like Zik did prior to the 1st coup?

Take yah time, o! shocked Una wan take laugh kill person for here? cheesy grin
It's really sickening the absurd twists and turns put upon history. I will not see truth because my tribe is involved is the mindset here. I read how that Maimalari was to be killed by Okafor whose arse he had earlier saved(Okafor had been indicted for stealing soldier's money) and I felt sad. Maimalari escaped but unfortunately was killed by Ifeajuna. Dark things have happened in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
jargo89:
Pulling speculations out of thin air and concocting them as fact. Delusion cant be more obvious than this.

You said Ironsi wasnt a part of the coup plotters and yet he still appointed Fajuyi in charge of the West. He also avoided prosecution of the plotters. But Awolowo who was in prison (like I said, out of thin air with no fact) was shown to you by Superior Beings as the man behind the coup. You had no quote from anyone, no evidence. Just you imagining and coming to conclusion.

I'm suprised at people arguing with you tho' as it is obvious you are arguing just for its sake.

My point is: We believe you Igbos; you are the best and the saint of saints. Infact the other 200 and something other tribes are the problem. Only Igbos are intelligent and can make no error.

The only period you people stop believing tribal superiority, thats when you can develop. God created all race and tribe equal. When a Yoruba man err, I will never support him but the trend i have noticed is Igbos prefer to play the victim.

Someone raised an issue about the war (could be you). Are you saying those killed by the Igbo soldiers have no family members and wont hold grudges against them. Or only Igbos were killed during the war. Or was the war supposed to be an arm wrestling competition with generals hugging each good night before sleeping? Wars consume lives on both side. If you can forget that and move on as a region, then its sad.

Oh! So now you realized that you demonic beings have been pulling speculations out of thin air for the past 50 years and repeated it over and over until it started passing as the truth.
Show we a single quote where any of the coup plotters including Ademoyega called the January coup Igbo coup?

Would you have Ironsi not appoint a Yoruba the military governor of the west, if Fajuyi was involved in the coup, how then can it be called an Igbo coup?
The coup plotters were imprisoned , what other persecution were you looking for? Jungle justice?

Oh! You feel the Igbo coup angle is justified , because non Igbos ended up dead in the coup , but the Awolowo coup is not justified despite the fact that his main political opponents ended up dead in a coup it's plotters ultimate aim was to enthrone Awolowo? shocked

Igbo soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers in Nigeria, we were invaded by demonic soldiers from Nigeria and had to defend our home land, how exactly hard is this for your brain to process?

I'm sure Yorubas throw the Igbo coup around for demonic sake, seeing as not even the coup plotters agree with the Igbo coup angle, yet that never deterred you with your half truths and conjectures aimed at calumny campaign against Ndiigbo.
You are arguing with me because you are scared your calumny campaign is being buried here, you felt your Yoloba brothers weren't doing a good job, so you jumped in, unfortunately for you, they are even better than you.

Ndiigbo had already forgotten the existence of Arewa Oduanistanis, we intend making this selective amnesia permanent by eextracting ourselves from your failed country, and leaving you and your Arewa overlords to continue your endless cycle of failure. Deal with it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you find that one funny? shocked There are far more funnier things I have read on this thread. cheesy They say Fajuyi groomed Nzeogwu and his boys for the first military coup, and supported them by making inputs into their plan. Shey, you can see these tales by moonlight! shocked wink People just weave strange stories without substance, or proof. If Fajuyi made inputs into the 1st coup plan, why didn't he expect that he would be killed by the northern coupists during the 2nd coup? And most importantly, why did he wait to be killed? Why was he hanging around after Nzeogwu and co had been arrested & debriefed? When he is supposed to have had adequate information about it, and could have plotted an escape before d-day, just like Zik did prior to the 1st coup?

Take yah time, o! shocked Una wan take laugh kill person for here? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
jargo89:
I am trying to reason with you but you arent giving me any reason to. What made you conclude Awolowo masterminded the coup? I dont need conspiracy theories, just plain facts.

Apart from conspiracy theories, what facts do you have to conclude that Igbos masterminded the coup?

For all we know, neither the Igbo coup plotters nor the non Igbos amongst them like Ademoyega said anything about Igbo coup.

Other than conjectures, misrepresentation of events, twisting and bending of isolated events to suit your preconceived conclusion of Igbo coup, what facts do you have to back your Igbo coup?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by laudate: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:
It's really sickening the absurd twists and turns put upon history. I will not see truth because my tribe is involved is the mindset here. These guys are skilled propagandist. Very adept, it's almost innate and they are good at psychological projection.
I read how that Maimalari was killed by the petty thief Okafor whose arse he had earlier saved and I felt sad. Dark things have happened in this country.
My brother, na so we see am, o! shocked May God deliver us from these revisionists! One day, we would wake up to hear that the 1976 coup that cut short late Murtala Muhammed's life, was actually planned by the Ibibio in conjunction with the late Festus Okotie-Eboh from the grave. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by jargo89(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

Oh! So now you realized that you demonic beings have been pulling speculations out of thin air for the past 50 years and repeated it over and over until it started passing as the truth.
Show we a single quote where any of the coup plotters including Ademoyega called the January coup Igbo coup?

Would you have Ironsi not appoint a Yoruba the military governor of the west, if Fajuyi was involved in the coup, how then can it be called an Igbo coup?
The coup plotters were imprisoned , what other persecution were you looking for? Jungle justice?

Oh! You feel the Igbo coup angle is justified , because non Igbos ended up dead in the coup , but the Awolowo coup is not justified despite the fact that his main political opponents ended up dead in a coup it's plotters ultimate aim was to enthrone Awolowo? shocked

Igbo soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers in Nigeria, we were invaded by demonic soldiers from Nigeria and had to defend our home land, how exactly hard is this for your brain to process?

I'm sure Yorubas throw the Igbo coup around for demonic sake, seeing as not even the coup plotters agree with the Igbo coup angle, yet that never deterred you with your half truths and conjectures aimed at calumny campaign against Ndiigbo.
You are arguing with me because you are scared your calumny campaign is being buried here, you felt your Yoloba brothers weren't doing a good job, so you jumped in, unfortunately for you, they are even better than you.

Ndiigbo had already forgotten the existence of Arewa Oduanistanis, we intend making this selective amnesia permanent by eextracting ourselves from your failed country, and leaving you and your Arewa overlords to continue your endless cycle of failure. Deal with it. grin
Sighs, you've got a whole lot of hate and tribalism in you there mahn. I just hope for your sake, you rid yourself of them. I am not ready for the 360 degrees argument with you.

But I am always praying that the good Lord grant you guys your country. Every region existed and survived before 1914, we will all (including Igbos) survive beyond it. My advice is: rid your heart of hate and tribalism. Because when your country is achieved, you will direct the hate to your fellow Igboid brothers.

Have a good night rest, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

Yes, Akintola, Balewa, and Saraduna who together rendered Awolowo politically irrelevant and were well under way to eternally replace him with Akintola as the numero uno in SW politics.
Okotie , a Zik friend and NCNC henchman who through the help of Saraduna and Balewa was able to liberate Mid west, not by military fiat, but by democratic referendum from the imperial grasp of Awolowo and Yorubas, thereby thinning Awolowo political power base.

Any wonder why all these men winded up dead in an Awolowo masterminded coup? Who else in Nigeria in that era other than Awolowo had more axe to grind with those men?

The witch cried in the night, the baby died in the morning , coincidence? I don't think so.
You are sleek mehn! Chief spin doctor. You should be working in the Orwellian ministry of truth.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
jargo89:
Sighs, you've got a whole lot of hate and tribalism in you there mahn. I just hope for your sake, you rid yourself of them. I am not ready for the 360 degrees argument with you.

But I am always praying that the good Lord grant you guys your country. Every region existed and survived before 1914, we will all (including Igbos) survive beyond it. My advice is: rid your heart of hate and tribalism. Because when your country is achieved, you will direct the hate to your fellow Igboid brothers.

Have a good night rest, bro.
The hate in his soul is terrible. It's literarily the heart of darkness. I am not sure such acidic hatred existed in Ojukwu' heart. Ojukwu could not have lived up to the age he did if carried in his heart this kind of virulence. He would have died of cancer and ulcer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why was Sir Tafawa Balewa (meaning Black Rock) so powerless an agent of change in the face of his colleagues’ corruption extremisms? Why wasn’t there enough of him to go around? In February 1964 for instance, the NCNC parliamentary leader and Minister of Trade Dr Ozumba Madiwe was caught using his office to divert a government land at Ijora Causeway to his private company Afro Properties and Investment Company since 1961. He then assigned the land lease to Nigerpool in return for a hefty annual profit. The discovery generated another media-exposed corruption scandal. Abubakar met privately with Babatunde Jose, the editor of the powerful Daily Times spearheading the intense campaign to remove the corruption extremist if he declined to resign. Mbadiwe never bothered. There were those who were attracted by the durability of rock. They wished to be massive and unmoveable. They wished not to change. Abubakar told the editor: “You want me to remove this man? What he did fell below what is proper. Under British standards, he would go, but the NCNC who put him in my original coalition are solidly for him. Its central working committee had just passed a unanimous vote of confidence in him. If they withdraw, since Awolowo can’t join, the [coalition] government will collapse.’ Hence, Abubakar made peace with being a little rock thrown to the bottom of a polluted river; the polluted waters washed over him all the time but never penetrated him. On 19 December 1965, he even attended the commissioning of the Mbadiwe’s Palace of People constructed with the proceeds of corrupt practices in the village of Arondizuogu. But on the night of the Revolution, it was Abubakar that Ifeajuna arrested and marched on to his eventual death while Mbadiwe kept on sleeping at home undisturbed by bedbugs. He lived happily ever after.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/06/british-secret-files-on-nigerias-first-bloody-coup-path-to-biafra/7/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by jargo89(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

The hate in his soul is terrible. It's literarily the heart of darkness. I am not sure such acidic hatred existed in Ojukwu' heart. Ojukwu could not have lived up to the age he did if carried in his heart this kind of virulence. He would have died of cancer and ulcer.
I do feel bad for him. No one should carry such burden in his/her heart. People like him end up facing experiences that instill in him affection towards those he claims to hate. Then he would know tribalism is a chancre.
Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
That coup was nothing but an Igbo coup - in planning and in execution. Let anyone argue it as he deems fit. It won't change the facts. I can well sniff propaganda from lies and my instincts can sense truth. I am not an Igbophobic person. But this is a fact just like it is a fact that Igbos were killed in the North even before the war. There's no need twisting these things.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
jargo89:
I do feel bad for him. No one should carry such burden in his/her heart. People like him end up facing experiences that instill in him affection towards those he claims to hate. Then he would know tribalism is a chancre.
Since this Biafra agitation came recently to the fore I have been following the events and comments on nairaland. I have even gotten involved in somewhat light exchanges with him here and I am generally familiar with his thoughts. On this Biafran issue here on nairaland I have seen scorn,derision, contempt, spite, prejudice but never before have I seen such hatred in its most distilled and visceral form. Woowwwww.
Bros our country is sick. What will heal this land now. It's painful to see a person we regard as our fellow country man carry such hatred inside his soul. How do we heal this land now when coming to terms with the truth is so difficult

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by jargo89(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

Since this Biafra agitation came recently to the fore I have been following the events and comments on nairaland. I have even gotten involved in somewhat light exchanges with him here and I am generally familiar with his thoughts. On this Biafran issue here on nairaland I have seen scorn,derision, contempt, spite, prejudice but never before have I seen such hatred in its most distilled and visceral form. Woowwwww.
Bros our country is sick. What will heal this land now. It's painful to see a person we regard as our fellow country man carry such hatred inside his soul. How do we heal this land now when coming to terms with the truth is so difficult
I am of the opinion the country is rotten to the root. Probably because it was founded on shaky foundations, I wouldnt know. We have no option (i think) than division because the agitation will grow bigger and cause a discord that will bring the country to its knee. Its sad as I used to love this nation. But who knows? Division might be a benefit.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by laudate: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

You would find a lot of people clamouring for their new republic, hold views that are identical to his own. undecided They see themselves as the victims and the saints, while other ethnic groups are regarded as devils. No matter how hard you try to explain to them that the good, the bad and the ugly exist in every single tribe, and on every street - they won't accept it. They believe everyone hates them, and even envies their good fortune. sad

A few times, when issues about the past civil war have come up, and people have tried to address the mistakes committed by parties on either side of the divide, they are the first to reject any attempt to point out the shortcomings in the leaders of the old Biafra. Yet, it is when all sides and all perspectives of an issue are brought to light, that new lessons are learnt and old mistakes, avoided. sad

I have learnt to ignore some folks on this thread, because no matter how hard you try, they are just unable to wrap their brains around any sound reasoning and logic. At the end of the day, when sound knowledge is discarded instead of imbibed, everyone is the poorer for it... sad

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Diademk07: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

Apart from conspiracy theories, what facts do you have to conclude that Igbos masterminded the coup?

For all we know, neither the Igbo coup plotters nor the non Igbos amongst them like Ademoyega said anything about Igbo coup.

Other than conjectures, misrepresentation of events, twisting and bending of isolated events to suit your preconceived conclusion of Igbo coup, what facts do you have to back your Igbo coup?

What other facts are you looking for when all regional leaders (Akintola, Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie died in the coup except the ibos, not forgetting that Zik chose the convenience of the very moment to travel abroad?

You're just a stupid eediot! End of!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

You would find a lot of people clamouring for their new republic, hold views that are identical to his own. undecided They see themselves as the victims and the saints, while other ethnic groups are regarded as devils. No matter how hard you try to explain to them that the good, the bad and the ugly exist in every single tribe, and on every street - they won't accept it. They believe everyone hates them, and even envies their good fortune. sad

A few times, when issues about the past civil war have come up, and people have tried to address the mistakes committed by parties on either side of the divide, they are the first to reject any attempt to point out the shortcomings in the leaders of the old Biafra. Yet, it is when all sides and all perspectives of an issue are brought to light, that new lessons are learnt and old mistakes, avoided. sad

I have learnt to ignore some folks on this thread, because no matter how hard you try, they are just unable to wrap their brains around any sound reasoning and logic. At the end of the day, when sound knowledge is discarded instead of imbibed, everyone is the poorer for it... sad
You have said it all. To think that every other tribe is responsible but that yours alone is the immaculate one is truly inimical to a truthful resolution of the issues at stake. It's really tragic what happened that 15th January 1966, really really tragic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Mujtahida: 3:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by hamzeiy: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

How come Murtalas coup is not called an Hausa coup and Dimkas coup not called a middle belt coup?

How come the first coup is the only one that has an ethnic name but all others that came after it dont?
thats because the first coup was carried out by soldiers mainly from a particular tribe killing leaders from other tribe apart from theirs. while their bondmen all over the country where celebrating it. and the new leader who happens to be igbo bluntly refusing to execute the coup plotters possibly because they are his brothers. lets stop deceiving ourselves. the first coup was clearly an igbo coup and was the coup that changed nigeria to what it is today. may All the coup plotters rot in hell .Amen

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thank you so much for these links.
This is part 2 of the series. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/06/nigerias-first-coup-biafra-british-secret-files-part-two/
Let this information not be hidden if not history will be stood on its head.

All I see is the usual Yoloboid demonic lies.

Show me where the British secret files called the coup an Igbo coup.

You lots are despicable.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diademk07:

What other facts are you looking for when all regional leaders (Akintola, Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie died in the coup except the ibos, not forgetting that Zik chose the convenience of the very moment to travel abroad?

You're just a stupid eediot! End of!

This one is already frustrated.
So we agree that your Igbo coup propaganda is all built on half truths, conjectures and misrepresentation of events.

Well, the coup is an Awolowo coup because all the major Victims were his main political enemies.
Saraduna, Balewa and Akintola. Okotie an NCNC man cut his power base by helping in Mid western referendum.
It's all too convenient that all Awolowo opponents winded up dead in a coup aimed at coronation of Awolowo.

You are too slow, if you cant see that I arrived at Awolowo coup using the same logic you used to arrive at an Igbo coup. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by jargo89(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thank you so much for these links.
This is part 2 of the series. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/06/nigerias-first-coup-biafra-british-secret-files-part-two/
Let this information not be hidden if not history will be stood on its head.
Please would love to be notified when the next part is released. Thanks.

It is a very deep and insightful article.
Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

What hate do you speak of?
So it's OK for you to spin demonic propaganda and lies against Ndiigbo, promoting such to justify your massacre of innocent lgbos, but it's now hate for me to debunk your lies and turn the heat on you?

You lots are pathetic. You can't take what you dish out. Like I care a bit. Just keep roaming.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Diademk07: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

This one is already frustrated.
So we agree that your Igbo coup propaganda is all built on half truths, conjectures and misrepresentation of events.

Well, the coup is an Awolowo coup because all the major Victims were his main political enemies.
Saraduna, Balewa and Akintola. Okotie an NCNC man cut his power base by helping in Mid western referendum.
It's all too convenient that all Awolowo opponents winded up dead in a coup aimed at coronation of Awolowo.

You are too slow, if you can see that I arrived at Awolowo coup using the same logic you used to arrive at an Igbo coup. Deal with it.

Lmao.. While you churn out conjectures, we brought out facts, which you haven't been able to dispute so far.

Till now, you haven't come up with anything to justify why Zik was out of the country during the coup plot! Or why your acclaimed Awolowo's coup had to have many ibos spearheading the coup! These are all facts, not your stupid conjectures without basis.

That's why I don't take you serious on here. You're just a stupid dunce!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Ngozi123(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
So, Ironsi sent Gowon on a course in the United Kingdom but he left me alone.[/b] When Igbos were worrying him that Ejoor was still there, he told them that: “This man from that small state, minority state? You can handle him, he cannot do anything. Go away, and leave me.” So, he left me.

The devil is in the details when it comes to lying. Massive lies have been undone by flaws in the details in the past and this one is no different. How comes he claims that Aguiyi-Ironsi said that he was from a "minority state" when states didn't even exist at that time? Or could Aguiyi-Ironsi see the future?

Cc: pazienza

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.. While you churn out conjectures, we brought out facts, which you haven't been able to dispute so far.

Till now, you haven't come up with anything to justify why Zik was out of the country during the coup plot! Or why your acclaimed Awolowo's coup had to have many ibos spearheading the coup!

That's why I don't take you serious on here. You're just a stupid dunce!

What facts? Lol!

The coup plotters touted Awolowo as the man they intended to enthrone -Fact!

The coup killed all major opponents of Awolowo, watering ground for his ascension - Fact!

Awolowo have coup attempt antecedents before 1967 and after 1970- Fact

Every thing you can put forward to support your Igbo coup agenda, I have same for Awolowo coup agenda.

But unlike you, never did the coup plotters ever say anything about enthroning an Igbo being the aim of the coup.
We can't say same about Awolowo.

The coup plotters never said that the coup was Awolowo masterminded, neither did they say it was Igbo masterminded, but we all can make our own deductions and believe what we want interpreting events to suit our different agenda.

You have your own facts, I have mine. We both see what we want to see.

Yet I'm supposed to be the one filled with hate, whereas you demonic lots that had promoted and wrote endless falsehoods as books to sell your Igbophobic agenda for 50 years now, are saints? Right?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Diademk07: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:
The devil is in the details when it comes to lying. Massive lies have been undone by flaws in the details in the past and this one is no different. How comes he he claims that Aguiyi-Ironsi said that he was from a "minority state" when states didn't even exist at that time? Or could Aguiyi-Ironsi see the future?

Midwest was a minority state carved out from the southwest. Dey use sense na.. Abi na so how all ibo dull so?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diademk07:

Midwest was a minority state carved out from the southwest. Dey use sense na.. Abi na so how all ibo dull so?

Mid-west wasn't a state, it was a region. mpama!

States are dysfunctional non viable entities Awolowo out of greed and desperation helped Gowon reduce our regions to.

They( Gowon and Awolowo) killed our regions.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Ngozi123(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diademk07:

Like I said, the devil is in the details. I don't know about you but I've always seen the different regions prior to the Biafran war labelled as 'regions', not 'states'. Where have you seen the West or the East labelled the 'Western state' or the 'Eastern state' prior to the Biafran war?
Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by pazienza(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

The devil is in the details when it comes to lying. Massive lies have been undone by flaws in the details in the past and this one is no different. How comes he he claims that Aguiyi-Ironsi said that he was from a "minority state" when states didn't even exist at that time? Or could Aguiyi-Ironsi see the future?

It doesn't take much to see through Ejoor lies. He is not good at it, maybe senility is setting in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Ngozi123(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

Mid-west wasn't a state, it was a region. mpama!

States are dysfunctional non viable entities Awolowo out of greed and desperation helped Gowon reduce our regions to.

Thank you. This is why I always say the devil is in the details. How would someone as learned as Aguiyi-Ironsi get something like that so incredibly wrong? He didn't just supposedly say it once, he supposedly said it twice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Diademk07: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

What facts? Lol!

The coup plotters touted Awolowo as the man they intended to enthrone -Fact!

The coup killed all major opponents of Awolowo, making watering ground for his ascension - Fact!

Awolowo have coup attempt antecedents before 1967 and after 1970- Fact

Every thing you can put forward to support your Igbo coup agenda, I have same for Awolowo coup agenda.

But unlike you, never did the coup plotters ever say anything about enthroning an Igbo being the aim of the coup.
We can't say same about Awolowo.

The coup plotters never said that the coup was Awolowo masterminded, neither did they say it was Igbo masterminded, but we all can make our own deductions and believe what we want interpreting events to suit our different agenda.

You have your own facts, I have mine. We both see what we want to see.

Yet I'm supposed to be the one filled with hate, whereas you demonic lots that had promoted and wrote endless falsehoods as books to sell your Igbophobic agenda are saints? Right?

LOL!

It's like comprehension is now another issue you're battling with, apart from your typical ibo dullness! Ademoyega stated that they wanted to install Awolowo after the coup but he never stated that Awolowo was involved. It's that too difficult for your dull brain to comprehend?

It's no wonder Ademoyega fell for the lies of the treacherous Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu who told him they were going to install Awolowo even when those Ibo eediot had a different agenda.

BTW, There's no fact about Awolowo's enemy being killed when his no.1 enemy, Zik was still roaming like a lunatic on the street. That's a pure conjectures from that stupid brain of yours! Moroever, Awolowo would never involve even one Ibo to spearhead his coup, not to mention it wasn't just one ibo but plenty of those fools in the coup. These are facts, Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor by Ngozi123(f): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

It doesn't take much to see through Ejoor lies. He is not good at it, maybe senility is setting in.

Look at how he has run away after trying to insult me... shame on him. The whole thing just stinks of lies and deceit and the only people who'll believe it are either gullible or so full of hatred for Ndigbo that they'll accept anything that portrays us negatively. That man is a disgusting tribalist and I hope that he gets his just rewards for his actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Amotekun To Patrol Southwest Borders / Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.