Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,195 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? (1124 Views)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? / Why Do Married Men Lie So Much Even When They Are Caught? / Why Do Ladies Lie Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by lordwyze(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Good day fellow NL

Need an advice, cos I'm going crazy.
Met dis babe some years ago the relationship was going smoothly until we started having trust issues. I really love dis babe and willing to settle down with her until yesterday when I called her to know how she was feeling.

After the greeting I asked her were she was and she said that she just finished having her bath at home dressing up. After a while I heard a male voice at the background discussing with her and laughing not knowing that I was still on the line. To cut the long story short, I later called dis babe three times she no pick. After about 45mins I called again to ask her who was with her as at the time I called the first time, dis babe deny say nobody was with her. Was really upset and mad at the same time. I told her to check her call record that I was on the line for 11mins and I heard everything. I just told her dat I can't trust her again.

Please advise me on what to do.

Mature minds only.

Mods please do the needful.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Victornezzar: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Broda u don't av a gf
u av a fvck mate grin
Are u asking us wah 2 do wen u know d needful
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
smiles..Shiit happens!!
Another dude just dug your babe real hard!!!
uucchh... You wondering how she was moaning? and the positions she gave?
Sorry bro... it is a Man chop Man world...
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by newyorks(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2017
she told u she wasn't with nobody, is eigther u beliv her and save ur strength.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Stevengerd(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Lying Is Their Way Of Life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Splinz(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
smiley
O! What evil hast thy eyes been spared to see!
Bloda, we raise up our hands in solidarity.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by ikp120(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
I pity the fools wey dey trust these hoes.
Every lady is a hoe until proven otherwise.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:

I wonder how people think. Is it that you've exchanged your brain for data or what..?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Victornezzar: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:

Do u av a sister or a mom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by ikp120(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I wonder how people think. Is it that you've exchanged your brain for data or what..?
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Naaah, I guess that one pain you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. I have used that part wey pain you as my signature. grin grin

How are you Debbie? tongue tongue Longest time. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by subtlemee(f): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
This is not enough to classify all ladies as liars
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by ikp120(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Do u av a sister or a mom
That doesn't change anything bro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Victornezzar: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
That doesn't change anything bro.
u couldn't av used dat word broda
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by ikp120(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

u couldn't av used dat word broda
I should have sugar coated it, ba? undecided undecided That's nice bro, but I have stopped being a nice guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Victornezzar: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
I should have sugar coated it, ba? undecided undecided That's nice bro, but I have stop being a nice guy.
lol...no p den grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by marvin902(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
its in their DNA ...
by the way you've got a fvckmate not gf grin grin grin
know the difference
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Naaah, I guess that one pain you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. I have used that part wey pain you as my signature. grin grin

How are you Debbie? tongue tongue Longest time. grin grin grin
You know, you shouldn't type for likes. If you've nothing sensible to contribute then you can view and leave. Your mum and sister(s) are women. Show respect for the female folks, that's makes you a man.
I'm fine thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by ikp120(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, you shouldn't type for likes. If you've nothing sensible to contribute then you can view and leave. Your mum and sister(s) are women. Show respect for the female folks, that's makes you a man.
I'm fine thank you.
Naaah, I didn't type for likes.

As for my mum, she has been proven otherwise. As for my sisters, I don't know if they've been proven otherwise.

Don't forget that I said "until proven otherwise". It's up to you to prove otherwise.

You're welcome wink Debbie baby. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by makydebbie(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
Naaah, I didn't type for likes.

As for my mum, she has been proven otherwise. As for my sisters, I don't know if they've been proven otherwise.

Don't forget that I said "until proven otherwise". It's up to you to prove otherwise.

You're welcome wink Debbie baby. cheesy cheesy
She has been proven otherwise to you. What if I make the same statement and conclude she hasn't been proven otherwise? Am I not calling your mother a hoe?
I'm not proving anyone otherwise. Your opinions don't matter in my life. I'll just keep being me. Stop making derogatory remarks about women.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Curvinus(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Op, your girl is getting a better D.ick from a better guy (at least in her view) who gives her the tingles and excitement and there is nothing you can do about this because it's beyond your control.

A wise man once said that any combination of money, romance and excitement, the scent of these three accomodations will have a woman rising like a cobra in wicker basket. The provider of these diversions occupies a centre stage in her life. But his identity is unimportant and the position temporar as nobody can amuse her forever. All pied pipers eventually fade into the past.

So, knowing this to be the true nature of women, you know not to try to form any sort of alliance with them as they suck at thinking and are constantly working against their own interest. You only call them to arrange a meeting or better still let them come around on their own, the later being my preferred option.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? by Xenry: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Victornezzar:
Broda u don't av a gf
u av a fvck mate grin
Are u asking us wah 2 do wen u know d needful
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality Moet Abebe Puts Her Hot Cleavage On Display (photos) / Please Help!! / Driver Causes Deadly Accident While Forcibly Trying To Kiss Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.