Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (38427 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by OgahBohz: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2017
konji na basterd ...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by PureMe01: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2017
lollll!!!bros i stand with u.if not for buhari d pastor for get small sense
OgaBuhari:
Buhari you will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Cant the pastor enjoy in piece...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by newyorks(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
She has seen what she wants, goan marry the pastor now
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Women are more dangerous than suicide bomber, we should learn from the account of Adam and Eve now
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by babyBB: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
MDsambo:
I thought you guys were taught to love your enemies
Meaning?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by Kingluqman89(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
The man no sure, that's why the pastor kill was able to kill am
Kenya is known with sex-gum na, why e no use their juju gum dem together and humiliate the pastor.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by delishpot: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Ehinmola:
Some women are devils reincanate from the days of samson and delilah of the bible. Ounce a man observes that his wife is involve in extra-marital affairs, all you need do is divorce to avoid sudden death

Yeah, yeah, and men are saints? If every woman(wife) decides to kill the other woman in her mans life, some men would lead tens of women to their untimely graves too.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
When I served in Barkin Ladi , Plateau state I witnessed a similar incident.
A young man suspected an ex-soldier of sleeping with his widowed mother and warned him off several times. One day, he arrived home unexpectedly and doing the soldier sleeping with his mother in his father's house. He sucked the intruder with a knife but the ex-soldier/ lover got the better off him and stabbed him several times in the back. :/
So the guy slept with his mother in his father's house , beat him up and stabbed him for good measure.
Sometimes life ain't fair.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
When I served in Barkin Ladi , Plateau state I witnessed a similar incident.
A young man suspected an ex-soldier of having an affair with his widowed mother and warned him off several times. One day, he arrived home unexpectedly and meets the mothers lover sleeping with his mother in his father's house. He attacked the intruder with a knife but the ex-soldier/ lover got the better off him and stabbed him several times in the back. :/

So the guy slept with his mother in his father's house , beat him up and stabbed him for good measure.
Sometimes life ain't fair.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by whizzyleejr(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Flesh will always be flesh, pastors that can't take their eyes off woman, shior, they can't be like me
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by michoim(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2017
God forbid that one should die because of a Jezebel woman who will proceed to enjoy her own life...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by tonio2wo: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Infidelity for kenya no be here o! Little wonder their 'magun' is very common and rampant.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by burkingx(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari you will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by KaptainAfrika: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
He Bleep ya wife, come kill you on top. Chei....this life is very beautiful. Aye mi temi bami....funke!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by tgmservice: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
believe any news from daily post ng at ur own peril
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by cejaypriesty(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2017
PureMe01:
nothing more than only 2.5% of the men of God that ever existed in our generation will make heaven!!!
its pathetic.there will great surprises on that day
Make heaven first that should be ur focus
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by tpapi: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
wat I dont still understand is y a married woman wil still b opening her legs for another man
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by NavalObi37: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
God have Mercy
Last Days events
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by PureMe01: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
d truth is bitter..we are working on it.God help us
cejaypriesty:

Make heaven first that should be ur focus
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by sammyrutherford(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
na enjoyment go kill am o grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by adetayo234: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Demmzy15:
Just watch how the hypocrites will come in beating their chests and shine their ewedu infested teeth on how he's not a Christian. angry angry

Do you know what hate does? It turns you to an unthinking being, and people will start wondering if you are an iimbecile.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
subtlemee:
Too bad...being heartbroken and dying in the process is too much for one man na
Sowie dear cry
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by Basic123: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pastors and Adultery are

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by bsideboii(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
How you wan take fight when u just fuc.k finish? ;\
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by Tecno66: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/pastor-allegedly-kills-man-caught-sex-wife/

Kenyan people and sex! Them take am do them? This is a lesson for men fighting over women. Even the bible gives you the go ahead to leave the woman. For me, no fight. Since she prefers the other man I will just invoke the law of Moses, issue her a div cert and get a better one.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by Zeemarch(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kenya again
Re: Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife by vickykeyz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm I can't fight another man because of an adulterous woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.