Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year (22223 Views)

Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Bounced At An Event In Dubai (Video) / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Small beginnings lead to big ending
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by UgoFly: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
m
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by Noblesoul123: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
One part I found amusing was where he jejely left when he was denied entry.

If such had happened in Naija, hell would have broken out.

Our yeyebrities would have been saying nonsense like 'do you know who you are talking to'?

Anyway, let me congratulate him for his BET nominations sha.

Meanwhile, .......

Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by hedonistic: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
sayentease:
I am still wondering what is so special about migos' "bad and boujee" video.

I have watched it 10 times and I am wondering why it's video of the year.

Nothing different to the normal video lines we know.

Girls
Money
Alcohol.

This world tire me
Congrats to the guy sha. But oyinbo mumu

You're artistically vulgar... In an artistic sense, you're a pleb. That's why you can't see or recognise a good piece of artistic work.

The first time I watched the Bad and Boujee video, I could see the sheer art of it.
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by hedonistic: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
And by the way, what he did with Davido's Fall, is majestic to say the least. In my opinion, it's the best video by a Nigerian artiste ever.

Sheer brilliance.
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by teebillz: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is he that short? Almost the same height as Davido.
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by seangy4konji: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
That was what I told my girl before walking out of d abusive nagging relationship.

She go see me next year in another level.
Re: Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year by Davidoff2000: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
so you thought you will just pull up at the staples centre and go in, uninvited and without a pass? just like that? you think its headies or AMVA? these Nigerians disgracing us everywhere.

now you have been nominated, good, but didnt you post this testimony too early? aint it incomplete? if I was you, would have waited till the year I would win, then post this.

This man, your body too dey hot, calm down

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram / Media Tour Of Jon Ogah And Ese Eriata After Their Eviction (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.