Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (35152 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS APGA WAHALA HERE....FROM MY CHECK APGA HAS FACTIONS, SO WHICH FACTION IS SAYING THIS? IF KANU SAYS NO ELECTION, IS IT NOT IN FAVOUR OFGOV OBINO PARTY...WELL NA DEM SABI
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Things fall apart the biafra cannot hold
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Oga, everything about life is uncertain. Living in this present Nigeria that is not working because of fear of the unknown is pointless.

You don't know how bad Nigeria will become in the coming years.
Deep down, I want restructuring or peaceful secession. But calling for a boycott of election, before making a headway is foolhardy.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Sanchez01: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
One of these three things would likely happen at the end of the Gubernatorial election in Anambra state.

1. Should the people truly sit at home, all it would take the APC is to monetarily mobilise the ever jobless youths who would cast their votes in favour of the ruling party. APGA would suffer a huge loss and the APC would easily pocket the South East should they get Anambra. IPOB would shout and threaten but nothing would happen. Should there be signs of unrest or anarchy, the FG would declare a state of emergency in the state.

2. Should the people come out to vote, IPOB would lose its power since it is partly vested in the people. Any other sit-at-home order thereafter would be a bluff. APGA or the PDP would win but IPOB would bear the major loss.

3. Should the sit-at-home be strong and effective and voting across wards fail to take place, the FG would appoint a sole administrator, most likely a military person. That would mean that Anambra would find itself five steps backward and tactical means would be fully engaged to curb anarchy.

All in all, it would be a lose-lose situation for the IPOB and a win-win situation for the FG who understands that the APC might not be able to win but that rendering the orders of the IPOB useless is indeed effective. Kanu is dumber than I thought. The game of command is by no means a chest beating fanfare.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
guru90:

You will never believe until u see and witness!!! I guess u ar 4rm Northern part...

And what if I am? That doesn't give you any reason to be hating, you know. You governors are busy working to secure your life and properties, you're here typing rubbish and heating up the polity based on hearsay whitewash. Grow up
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Yyeske(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.
You are right, those miscreants always feel they are more Igbo than those of us who oppose their IPOB ideology when I know that 99% of them have never attended an Umunna meeting in their villages all their miserable lives

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Sanchez01: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zandha:
Reading through the thread, it's easy to see that it's not just a matter of being aggrieved due to marginalization and agitating for better treatment or total break away, many of the Igbos supporting Nnamdi Kanu are actually brainwashed automatons who follow him blindly. Learn to look beyond your noses for once, please! You identify so much with your tribe that you've become blind to every other thing, regardless of importance.
You wouldn't blame them really. Most of them don't really have meaningful things to keep them engaged in the real world.

You wonder how Shekau was able to brainwash people into tying bombs on themselves and detonating their miseries, the answer clearly rests with Kanu and these IPOB folks.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Leez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

That's the sense most of you don't have...Anytime you hear BIAFRA, gun, shooting, blood would becloud your brains and thinking would become a problem. Are you people cursed?

Shey IPOB forced people to close their businesses few weeks ago? Abi would APC force people outta their houses to vote? No election in BIAFRA land...Period!
my bro stop arguing wit dm
most of dem are paid by d govt to come online and spew nonsense then d oda half are kids who listen to thier folks who think we still in 1967
biafra is coming,anyone against it should pls feel free to delude themselves with one nigerian facade
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Afamed: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
No problem with that. A sole administrator awaits you in person of Apc representative. Then you will have no option.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by KratosCorp: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
You are actually the blind person here. Politically, Kanu is a universe away from the level where you and your kinds are trapped in.

By the way, tell me, would this be the first time election is collectively boycotted in the history of Nigeria?

Do you even have an idea what led to the first millitary coup in this country?

Zandha:
Reading through the thread, it's easy to see that it's not just a matter of being aggrieved due to marginalization and agitating for better treatment or total break away, many of the Igbos supporting Nnamdi Kanu are actually brainwashed automatons who follow him blindly. Learn to look beyond your noses for once, please! You identify so much with your tribe that you've become blind to every other thing, regardless of importance.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Leez(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sanchez01:
One of these three things would likely happen at the end of the Gubernatorial election in Anambra state.

1. Should the people truly sit at home, all it would take the APC is to monetarily mobilise the ever jobless youths who would cast their votes in favour of the ruling party. APGA would suffer a huge loss and the APC would easily pocket the South East should they get Anambra. IPOB would shout and threaten but nothing would happen. Should there be signs of unrest or anarchy, the FG would declare a state of emergency in the state.

2. Should the people come out to vote, IPOB would lose its power since it is partly vested in the people. Any other sit-at-home order thereafter would be a bluff. APGA or the PDP would win but IPOB would bear the major loss.

3. Should the sit-at-home be strong and effective and voting across wards fail to take place, the FG would appoint a sole administrator, most likely a military person. That would mean that Anambra would find itself five steps backward and tactical means would be fully engaged to curb anarchy.

All in all, it would be a lose-lose situation for the IPOB and a win-win situation for the FG who understands that the APC might not be able to win but that rendering the orders of the IPOB useless is indeed effective. Kanu is dumber than I thought. The game of command is by no means a chest beating fanfare.
lol its obvious u aint in the east
ur so called jobless yoots are so pro ipob its scary
appointing a sole admin?pls go ahead u will see igbo ppl in action
finally take a trip to d east and see with ur own eyes hw ppl believe in biafra
heck even rochas after trying force had to sack his commissioners to save face after d sit at home
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

Deep down, I want restructuring or peaceful secession. But calling for a boycott of election, before making a headway is foolhardy.

Well, we can agree to disagree. We see things differently. But even the all-seeing eye gets distracted sometimes and Mordor falls. cue eagleeye. cheesy
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by bcashy: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
conductor2:
APGA go to hell. As an Anambra first son, me and my family we're not voting anything.
It doesn't add any value if you vote.....
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Well, we can agree to disagree. We see things differently. But even the all-seeing eye gets distracted sometimes and Mordor falls. cue eagleeye. cheesy
Am in another thread, trying to demolish some people's warp thinking that the January 1966 coup was not an Igbo coup as some would want us all to believe. Even with facts available in different literature, people still persists in calling it an Igbo coup.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by OHOnairaland: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who was KANU before the zoo gave him the power he wields? leadership has just fallen on Kanu by divine providence. He himself did not plan it this way. apga is just acting as they should coz they understand the implications.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by deomelo: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Finally, the adults are finally speaking up. grin

I thought they didn't have any adult left in iboland grin

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by wizkidblogger(f): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
stupidy in dullards like you is inbuilt. if not, you should be have little brain to know that some igbos are apc and they will surely come out to vote with tight security because its an opportunity for them to win with ease.

even if you are cursed, i dont expect you to be this stupid. Mind how you talk to people even if you think you are anonymous. BE CAREFUL! It's a small world....

dlondonbadboy:

That's the sense most of you don't have...Anytime you hear BIAFRA, gun, shooting, blood would becloud your brains and thinking would become a problem. Are you people cursed?

Shey IPOB forced people to close their businesses few weeks ago? Abi would APC force people outta their houses to vote? No election in BIAFRA land...Period!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
wizkidblogger:
stupidy in dullards like you is inbuilt. if not, you should be have little brain to know that some igbos are apc and they will surely come out to vote with tight security because its an opportunity for them to win with ease.

even if you are cursed, i dont expect you to be this stupid. Mind how you talk to people even if you think you are anonymous. BE CAREFUL! It's a small world....

First and foremost, you are a complete fool.

APC or not, no election would hold ever again in BIAFRA lannd. Lemme see how the vegetable from daura would mobilize his abokis to come and vote in BIAFRA land..jokers!
The security agents would be there securing themsleves because nobody would come out. Is this too hard for a she-goat like you to comprehend?
Small world or big world, it doesn't change the fact that you are a foolish fool...
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

Am in another thread, trying to demolish some people's warp thinking that the January 1966 coup was not an Igbo coup as some would want us all to believe. Even with facts available in different literature, people still persists in calling it an Igbo coup.

All you need do is provide the list of those involved in the coup and watch them howl and wail.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
You are actually the blind person here. Politically, Kanu is a universe away from the level where you and your kinds are trapped in.

By the way, tell me, would this be the first time election is collectively boycotted in the history of Nigeria?

Nnamdi is many things but a politician isn't one of them. One time a conman another time an ipob gangster boss and then a convict to become a spiritual leader and later a prince of anambra now a dunce sorry emperor. Only one person o. To be very frank I'm afraid he could be turning into a huge octopus at night and sleeps in some river close to his house after everyone has gone to bed. grin

Let him pick one so that we can fix him up. As it is now me I don't really understand.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by bullabong(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
u are a bigger f00l dan kanu.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
bullabong:
u are a bigger f00l dan kanu.

Already am not as foolish as your useless father... kiss
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Kiakia(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emperor kwa? Impossible! Not in his lifetime. The young man is only adored mainly by a bunch of misguided Igbo youths who do not know where they are coming from. He does not speak for the Igbo nation, but maybe for those youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Lordave: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.
Thanks very much.

Senseless fools!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by 1metre: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
madone:
Igbos are senseless and without a focus. Biafra will never see light of the day. It's nit a curse . from precedence you can see that this people can never be united for anything.
my brother, I tire oo. If biafra get head today I can sense bloodshed roaming. Pls my igbo brothers, let's go home n work inwardly. The joy of achieving biafra is a united igbo Kingdom.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ogidi people, and Obi Okoye's will never cease to amaze me with their love of money.

Which explain why Ifeatu will sign a degrading and uncall for, letter like this.

Is of the opinion Ifeatu and his fellow APGA executives is more concerned for what they will make out of the election. Than for the problems of the igbo people, in general.

Had it being they wrote such a letter like this one. They purportedly, wrote to our great leader Nnamdi Kanu. To the AREWA YOUTHS. I won't be writing this.

Shame on Ifeatu. Shame on Obi-okoyes. Shame on Ezikwere people. Shame on Ogidi people. Above all, shame on APGA for having such a person with selfishness and self centredness in their lineage in their executive.

Or I get it now. AGPA is government of selfish and self centred people. Which explain why. There are so many Obiano's in the current Anambra Executive council.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by wizkidblogger(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
kk. take note of today's date. Bye!

dlondonbadboy:

First and foremost, you are a complete fool.

APC or not, no election would hold ever again in BIAFRA lannd. Lemme see how the vegetable from daura would mobilize his abokis to come and vote in BIAFRA land..jokers!
The security agents would be there securing themsleves because nobody would come out. Is this too hard for a she-goat like you to comprehend?
Small world or big world, it doesn't change the fact that you are a foolish fool...

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:

And what exactly is the point you people are trying to make by boycotting elections?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Jonathan39: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a demon while you and your Fulani herdsmen clan are angels? I don't have time for a slave like you
tete7000:

That place is reserved for Kanu and you with his other demons. Kanu? Is that one a person or an animal? Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by KratosCorp: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
That, there, is the aim of IPOB. All the enemies of Biafra will be in endless confusion until Biafra emerges the latest sovereign state in the world.

isalie:

.... As it is now me I don't really understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / I’m Not Available To Serve In Buhari’s Govt. Now — Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.