Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Four Major Attributes Of A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Major Attributes Of A Good Wife (634 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / "I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Major Attributes Of A Good Wife by seyeken(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
The world is full of women but only few wives”. Many women don’t know that being a woman does not necessarily mean you can be a wife to a man. There are certain qualities that qualifies a woman to be a good wife to the husband she’s married to. Some men break up their relationships or marriages because they later found out that the woman they are living with is not yet a wife.

The wedding will give you the title wife, but....... Click the link for the full article https://www.realitycheckng.com/four-major-attributes-of-a-good-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies In D House / Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her? / Here Are 9 Common Things That Can Break Your C0n-dom During $.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.