Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,977 members, 7,919,130 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You (2255 Views)

Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You by belllifestyleng: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
In this article, we're going to talk about where the rich women are hiding.
You've now got the knowledge you need to cover your bases. You've got a style of your
own, you're well-kempt and looking good, you have a sexy, authoritative voice, you've got
a lifestyle that's energetic and exciting, and you know what you're looking for in terms of
women.

Now the time has come to put that knowledge and ability to use: it's time to go where the
rich women are.

So where are they hiding, exactly?
Well – they're not exactly hiding. The world is full of women, and many of them are
attractive and would make a great partner.

And yet, for lots of guys, finding a cool woman to hang out with has become a quest that's
not unlike seeking the Holy Grail: it's difficult, it's horrifically challenging, and at times it
seems damn-near impossible.

If you are one of these guys, the first question I have to ask you is: where exactly are you
looking for these women?

Most guys make the mistake of looking for women in bars and clubs. And while it's true
that you can find women in these places, and some of those women are indeed decent
people, it's just not a realistic venue for creating excellent relationships.
And here's why.

Take a second to consider the atmosphere of a bar, club, or party. Everyone's in ‘going out
mode': most people are feeling wild, crazy, and ready to party hard, which is great at the
time …

… but you just know that most people's ‘Saturday Night Personality' is going to dissolve
overnight along with the alcohol or drugs in their bloodstream.
When they wake up the next day, it's glamour-face off, and back to the ‘real world' … and
their real personality.

This is why most hook-ups that happen in a highly-charged, unrealistic setting like a
nightclub very very rarely ever turn into anything more.

Of course, if you're looking for to score with a woman that very night, bars and clubs
are usually the places to go, provided that you can handle the intensely competitive
atmosphere. You should also be aware that women in clubs are expecting to be hit on:
there's kind of a ‘who gets the most offers?' atmosphere, which makes it a challenge to
really connect with a woman.

By contrast, what members of the pickup community call ‘day game' is much more
rewarding, a hell of a lot easier, and there's the added bonus of being able to figure out
which women you're likely to actually be compatible with.
Daytime pickup is scary for a lot of guys at first because it seems like it would be more of a
challenge.

There's no alcohol involved, so you don't have Dutch courage to rely on; the lights aren't
dimmed way down, so everybody can see everybody's everything; and women aren't in
‘social mode' so they're not really expecting much in the way of conversation with strange
men.

And this is exactly why it's so easy.
During the day, there are no expectations involved, so there's no competitive atmosphere
where a woman's ego is involved (‘you mean that’s the best I can do tonight?'), and you
actually get to use your individual personality instead of relying on shouted drunken
witticisms and loud music to create a mood of hectic, unrealistic sexuality for you.

If you're really interested in shaping up your personality and developing a real ability to
mesh well with desirable women in all sorts of situations …
… not just specific, compartmentalized areas of your life …
… then you need to shake off the idea that there is a ‘particular place' to meet women, and
realize that the opportunity is with you twenty-four hours a day.
There is no ‘time' or ‘place' to meet women. You should always be ready and willing to do
so.

Having said that, though, here is a list of some of the best ‘secret places' to meet rich Nigerian women.

THE GYM. The gym is a great place to meet body-conscious women who are interested
in taking care of themselves. Of course, it depends on the kinds of gyms you go to: some
are unabashedly ‘singles gyms' and there is as much networking going on as working-out.
Other gyms are less social in nature, and you'll find that in these ones, women tend to
wear earphones and concentrate hard on their work-outs.
You'll probably need to scope out a couple of different ones before you hit the gym with
the right atmosphere for you.

When you find one you like, stick with it, and get a regular schedule going.
When you work out at the same time on the same days, you become a ‘regular' and it's
easier to meet other people who also work out at those times.

One caveat, though: don't try to engage a woman in a long conversation at the gym. You
need to pick a good time – in between sets, or at the water fountain, and keep it relatively
short and quick.

We'll get into the art of conversation later, but a quick chat followed by a request for her
information is the most appropriate to this setting.

THE MALL This is a great place to meet women. You don't have to be a consumerist sort
of guy yourself – i.e. you don't have to actually be a mall-rat in order to take advantage of
the hordes of well-dressed women wandering around in malls.

Shop-assistants are also great ‘prey' because it's easy to start a conversation with them, for
obvious reasons: they're paid to help you. Ask them about the stock, ask them to help you
pick something out, and you've got an instant, easy, natural conversation to build on.
COFFEE SHOPS I love coffee shops because it's so easy to find the right kind of woman
for you – all you have to do is figure out what kind of a lifestyle you want your woman to
have, and shop accordingly.

If you want a savvy professional type, the best time to go is before 8.30 am, at lunchtime,
and around 5 pm, and choose a ‘mainstream' coffee bar known for its efficiency and wide
range (Starbucks is perfect.)

If you want a cruisy artist type, choose the funky coffee shop with the reggae playing in the
background, incense burning, and colorful art on the walls, and go at unusual hours during
the day when most others are working regular jobs.

Then it's simple. Choose a table, get your newspaper, crossword, or sketchpad out, hang
out with your coffee, and just peoplewatch. It's easy to make conversation when you've
got time to hang out for a bit.

TIP: Stop ordering those fluffy, super-decorated girly drinks at coffee shops. If you're
sitting there with a mint-cream double-whipped mochaccino with chocolate powder and
cinnamon sticks sticking out of it, women are going to notice that. The ones who like
‘manly' men may feel that something is ‘off' about you. Experiment with triple espresso and
‘man coffee' and stop drinking those sugary, flamboyant girlie-drinks.
ANY KIND OF HOBBY THAT RELATES TO YOUR LIFE Want a woman who'll slot
effortlessly into your lifestyle? Then figure out what you want her to be interested in, and
go take a class in it.

For example, a lot of my life revolves around my dogs. (I have two, both Rottweilers.)
I spend a lot of time with my guys, walking them, training them, and just hanging out
together, and I prefer women who are cool with that – better yet, women who have dogs of
their own and know what's up.

So, even though my dogs are both pretty well trained, I signed up for a course in dog
training. It makes sense that women who own dogs are likely to show up at a dog-training
course, and odds are that one or two of them will be attractive.

Sure enough, there were a couple twenty-something women there giggling over their
massive Newfoundland puppy (one of those huge black hairy dogs with webbed toes).
When my dog went over to check their dog out, it was pretty easy to start a conversation,
and I ended up dating one of them for a couple months.

Of course, you don't have to be interested in dogs, that's just an example. You could be
interested in life drawing, cooking (always a great one – you can invite women round after
it's over to see who can make the best dish), bartending, whatever. Get creative and check
out what's happening in your area.

EXTREME SPORTS This is an awesome place to meet extremely hot, fit, toned women. I
went on a cycling tour with a couple buddies when I was about 28 and there was a bunch
of women there who literally had the tightest bodies of any women I've ever seen. Biking
behind those women was one of the highlights of the trip. I had a girlfriend at the time, but
my friends were both single and quite happy to make the most of the opportunity.
Anything that requires passion and a certain degree of ability (whether general fitness or a
specific skill) is going to weed out the no-hopers and will ensure that any women present
will likely be a pretty interesting woman herself, with a lot going on in her life.

YOGA CLASS Kinda like the gym, you might think …
WRONG! Not quite. Yoga classes are populated by a very specific type of woman.
Allow me to describe her for you: supple, stretchy, lycra pants, gentle and caring,
usually between 17 and 35ish in age, ‘alternative' approach to life, dedicated, physically
disciplined, toned, and passionate about her life and her body.

Sound interesting?
Yeah, thought so.

Most guys are prepared to ridicule the idea of yoga class, but it's way more mainstream
now than you might think and most classes are about 80% - 90% women.

That means that for every one guy present, there are eight or nine women. Those are good
odds.

A word to the wise: don't try and start a conversation during the class itself. Yoga involves
a very intense form of mental and physical concentration and any talking is frowned upon.
Your best bet for making friends here is to turn up 10 minutes early and just hang out
with whoever else is there. Most women will leave soon after the class is finished without
hanging around because they don't want to hang around all sweaty and rumpled, so before
it starts is your best bet.

BOOKSTORES Bookstores totally rock. They are one of the best places ever for enjoying
easy, comfortable, unconstrained conversations with cute women who also happen to
have a brain.

Better yet, you can get a pretty good idea of what kind of woman she is by what she's
looking at.

Me personally, I don't go for women who read those Mills and Boone type romance
novels – I like intelligent women, so I know that if she's browsing Somerset Maugham,
Tom Wolfe, or Hunter S. Thompson, for example, we're going to get along just fine. Ditto
nonfiction and especially ditto ‘special interest' books: once I dated a woman who I found
reading an art book about how to make these huge, 8-foot sculptures out of hand-made
paper and wire.

Not only was this woman absolutely smoking hot, but she turned out to be a pretty
amazing artist too and we had some good times fooling around in her studio.
It's easy to approach a woman in a bookshop. All you've got to do is ask her what she'd
recommend. Or hang out in her section and comment on the authors she's browsing.
Simple, and an ensuing conversation that's actually interesting is highly probable.

EXPAND YOUR OWN SOCIAL CIRCLE This is literally the best and most effective way
of meeting women – EVER.

And that's NOT hyperbole.
To become adept at meeting women – without the initial awkwardness of ‘making the
approach', or attempting to talk to complete strangers – you must become a social animal.
You need to become a social maestro.

First of all: start accepting ALL social invitations that come your way.
This is more of a challenge than it sounds for most. How many times have you invented
an excuse to get out of some work bash you didn't feel like attending, or decided on the
spur of the moment to stay at home, eat pizza, and watch movies instead of going out to a
party?

From now on, you are going to accept EVERY social invitation that you get. And I do mean
EVERY. And not only that, but you must also show up at the event. Even if it's ‘not your thing',
even if you're too tired or just don't feel like it – be a man of your word. If you said you
were going to go (and you'd better have done), go. Even if it's just to make a one-hour
appearance. Even if it's a long taxi ride. DO IT.

It's the best way to build a social circle and meet women. It's also a great way to make
more friends, support your professional relationships, and strengthen existing friendships.

This way, you get introduced to women instead of ‘approaching' them (Robert Cialdini's
theory of social proof works in your favor yet again. If a mutual friend is introducing you,
you must be good.)

Secondly: throw parties. If you're having trouble stocking one with the minimum required
to have a great time (20 people, usually), you now have 3 months to get ready.
Here's what you do. Start asking for, and keeping, business cards. Add numbers to your
cell-phone when you meet people. And then: call them to say hi a day or two later.
Doesn't have to be a big deal; just call, say, ‘Hey, I just wanted to let you know how much
I enjoyed talking to you the other day. How was the rest of your night/did you enjoy the
rest of the picnic/were you hungover the next day? Ha ha, me too. Hopefully I'll bump into
you again soon. Great talking to you. See you later!' and that's it. Piece of cake.

This is a great way to build up your social numbers and basically get a good socialnetworking
thing going on.

After 3 months of this, you should have enough numbers and cards to throw a bash. And
throw one you will. Get used to hosting things, because that's what leaders do.

WHERE ELSE? It doesn't take much to meet women – let alone interesting, attractive,
all-round excellent women. And yet, for a lot of men, it's really hard to do. Here's what I
suggest: if you've been trying to meet high-quality women for awhile now, and nothing's
come up, don't start believing it's hard to do – just change your routine. Start doing
different things at different times, and stick with it. ‘Regulars' will usually not notice you,
unless you are exceptionally good looking, until you've been going somewhere ‘regularly'
for at least a couple weeks.

Talk positively to yourself. Remember the abundance mentality: there are a lot of women
out there. Many of them are great. And many of them would be great for you. So if you've
been trying to meet someone for awhile now and nothing particularly great's come up, it's
most likely because your routine's getting a bit old.

If you're like most guys, you'll hang out with your friends, go out in big groups of guys,

check out bars and parties and clubs, and not bother overly much about day-game or
about trying out some new venues and situations.

And if you are doing all that, and you're still not meeting someone worthwhile, you've got
to take a look at how you're doing it.

Are you going out by yourself at all? This is a good idea, particularly during the day – large
groups of guys look kind of childish to women and make you seem like you're ‘out on the
prowl' on spring break or something.

If you must go out with friends, make sure you approach women on your own – don't have
your friends lurking at your back.

Another possibility is that something you're saying or doing is putting those women off.
You might be saying the wrong thing, hitting them up in the wrong way, boring them, or
scaring them off.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Group & Friends With Benefit Whatsapp Group / Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) / How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.