Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Insane Graphics Games Of All Time - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Insane Graphics Games Of All Time (1271 Views)

10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insane Graphics Games Of All Time by Yagazee: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
I will keep the list simple here! Although my list will cover First Person Shooter (FPS), Third Person Shooter, Soccer, Racing and "Hack & Slash" games. I hate the later on the list though.
Note that my list will include only 2 from each genre and it's not upto 70% correct so please feel free to contribute.
The list is also influenced by the great game story.
I'll be saying my likes and hates on the games and please I will be expecting your contributions and corrections. So let's get straight to business.

FPS

1. MODERN COMBAT 5
Graphics are fantastic. The environments are detailed, cup, objects, and papers. The story line is also great. Different missions. But I'm not a fan of compulsory online games. I'm not saying I don't play games online, I'm saying I hate it when you have to go online for the game to be playable. Blood looks like paint here and more like blood in modern combat 4. Overall, the graphics are insane.

2. NOVA 3 (NEAR ORBIT VANGUARD ALLIANCE 3)
My favourite any day, anytime. Although NOVA 3 is old, it's still GPU demanding. Great story line. Spicy environments. I won't say much here.

TPS

1. BROTHERS IN ARMS 3
Great graphics. Same engine with Modern Combat 5. Takes you to world war 2. I like the part you see your enemies in flames.

2. OVERKILL 3
This game is intense. U don't have much time or space to run around. Your enemies are not far. You must constantly upgrade yourself because your enemies gets more aggressive and lethal and tasks gets crazy as you progress. The graphics are great. But I hate the space. You don't have much control over moving around. You can't even runaway. So it's a load, shoot, hide and swap game.

SOCCER

1. PES 2017
I won't say much here. Great graphics, play options and commentary. Footballers are without names on their shirt though.

2. FIFA 16
I prefer this over FIFA MOBILE. Great graphics too. Large game community.

RACING

1. ASPHALT 8
If you like good graphics and car stunts. If you don't like the stunts.

2. NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
If you don't like the stunts then go with this or REAL RACING 3.

HACK & SLASH (I don't like them)

1. WILD BLOOD
Good graphics, great story.

2. GOD FIRE
Borrowed heavily from GOD OF WAR. Great graphics too
Re: Insane Graphics Games Of All Time by cao(f): 3:14am On Jun 28, 2017
It appears you're talking about mobile games, your title should reflect that. Since, these games are certainly not the games with the most insane graphics of all time...
Re: Insane Graphics Games Of All Time by Yagazee: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
cao:
It appears you're talking about mobile games, your title should reflect that. Since, these games are certainly not the games with the most insane graphics of all time...
Ouch! You are right. Sorry
Re: Insane Graphics Games Of All Time by bamdly(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
op is clearly talking abt andriod game

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Send AHA Games A Message / Do People In Nigeria Still Play Mini Militia???? / Playstation 2 Console + 160gb Hdd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.