Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement (15780 Views)

Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbaa:

A white man came and said "you you you you, from today you are to be called nigerians", without recourse to the deep cultural differences and ways of life of different people he joined together, my brother, let me be frank with you, we are even managing to tolerate one another because of oil, when oil no dey, nigeria go turn killing field.
Don't worry keep pretending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALZ3zir7Fw

Lol.

Going by the antecedents of Biafrans on this forum, it will be a waste of time to argue with you sire..

pass...

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Agumbaa: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

Lol.

Going by the antecedents of Biafrans on this forum, it will be a waste of time to argue with you sire..

pass...

Superior narrative, wish you had one, but unfortunately your evidence is Nigeria, which is a failed entity.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by newdawn2017(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kemperor:
Since the authorities don't want to do anything then the citizens should take laws into their own hands...

The rein of the herdsmen in the East is over....

Na so! Cowardly ipob people. undecided
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Donwilly20(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
vicadex07:
Enugu is no mans land grin

See as fear and tension grip the whole of enugu because of their fulani masters whom they begged earlier to reconsider the kaduna declaration.

Coward osu slaves grin
ewedu Mumu&Efulefu Igbos are real men not u cowards who can't talk nor fight herdsmen beheaded a man in osun go there n fight them not looking for social media to exhibit ur ofe mmanu brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by KahlDrogo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

My dear igbo jew brother, no i do not mock Igbos, i only reset the brain of the demonic iPodians.
Not the faintest smell of chill was detected in this comment. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbaa:

Superior narrative, wish you had one, but unfortunately your evidence is Nigeria, which is a failed entity.
Lol.

Whatever you say man.
Who am I to rip a man from his delusions??
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by newdawn2017(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Kill any Fulani herdsman You See.

They should go to their Sambisa for grazing idiots.
4 they kill!
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by ideok: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Enugu state Governor over to you before it is too late.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Agumbaa: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:

Lol.

Whatever you say man.
Who am I to rip a man from his delusions??

Delusions? hahaha, from a man who believe Nigeria is eldorado.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Kingspin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
This one no concern Nigeria just to tell you how foolish the entire country is. The core issues are overlooked but talk about oil every animal will comment. Useless country for life.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbaa:

Delusions? hahaha, from a man who believe Nigeria is eldorado.
Lol. The way you folks twist words is quite amazing.
Where have I called Nigeria an eldorado??
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Mcreloaded(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Southern Nigeria men have failed us!
When men fail to protect a community, we women will arise and take up the challenge to protect ourselves and children.
These herdsmen issue is now getting out of hand.
Enough is Enough!
Southerners love diplomacy a lot whereas Diplomacy is a treason word in a violent Africa.

What a man can do a woman can do even better please hurrp and defend us.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
....alleged “mischief makers in the community who shot and killed some cows and shared their meat inside the forest after allegedly injuring a pastoralist who is now responding to treatment at Our Lady Health of the Sick Hospital Adani.”

The farmers are mischief makers because they refused Fulani Cows grazing on their crops okwa ya
Kwantinuu!!!
Useless Nigerian Police undecided

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by niceangel: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Vicadex 07..u called enugu people OSU?....thank GOD for social media. By now u should be swimming with the fishes...when u want to eat beef betterm choose a soft part..if not for ur age I would have invited u for a chat. Go and add value to ur family.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ye men of little faith.

Every sunday you go to church and pray for divine providence.

Na im God carry free suya enter your community and you no chop.

Kudos to Adani community for enjoying the manna from heaven. The meat go reach them one month.

Let every community follow suit and herdsmen trouble will be history.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
vicadex07:
Enugu is no mans land grin

See as fear and tension grip the whole of enugu because of their fulani masters whom they begged earlier to reconsider the kaduna declaration.

Coward osu slaves grin
you are just an idiot. ppl like you can't even kill an ordinary rat.
Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by Bism(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
TOO WRONG CANNOT MAKE A RIGHT. The Ministry of Agriculture have to take a fair share of blame on this incessant clash between herdsmen and their host communities. Bearing in mind the lack of grazing land in the north. I stayed in the north for almost a year and could hardly fine grasses for cattle to feed. So no one would like to leave the comfort of his cocoon if not for greener pasture. ALL the same I heavily condemn the brazen act of killing perpetuated by the herds men around the country.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement by tinktanker: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2017
SirWere:

And go and read about the struggle for Independence and how the three regions agreed to remain together adult.
You didn't even Adress my points.
who n who in the 3 regions agreed? Politicians n not d masses n this was so because the whites had already merged all of us not God . Small pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:governor El-rufai Host The Quarterly Northern Governors’ Forum Meeting / El-Rufai And Osinbajo Visit Oyedepo (Throwback Photo) / Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.