Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,593 members, 7,921,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana (589 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana by pirate07: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
I know many Nigeria and people all over the world have been saying different thing about tomorrow match, NIGERIA VS GHANA. Indeed it will be a great match; the game will be a boost up match for the people of Nigerian, l guess everybody pray for a win for the favour of Nigerian. If so, the prayer of everyone is needed tomorrow is not for one person alone i.e. all Nigerians. A prayer of all is something because no one succeed alone.
But let me start with the question in many people’s minds concerning this match.

1. .Are they going to call T.B Joshua this time for them to beat the Eagles?

2. who will T.B Joshua support?

3. Should someone call T.B Joshua for him to pray for the Eagles?

What a rush of questions from the people?

As far as football is concerned - l know many questions not listed here are still being asked by my people out there. If I continue searching the minds of people, that means the story will be a long one or an unfinished write up.
The main thing we need now is prayer to support the EAGLES to glory. l know many NIGERIANS out there have started fasting and prayers already. l give those people KUDOS. I will tell you fans over there PRAY…. PRAY…. PRAY, no matter the condition the EAGLES finds themselves, GOD almighty will surely see them through. Their best is yet to come.

(1) (Reply)

Aiyegbeni Claims That If It Is Not Okocha He Cannot Score! / Amodu Drops Yakubu For Ghana Match / Odiah,kanu,nsofor,taiwo,apam,shitu And Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.