Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? (903 Views)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
So I've be pondering over this for a while, and I really want to know if age differences, between couple have negative ways or positive ways of influencing their marriage.
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Romancelanders are mostly singles sha..move this to the FAMILY SECTION, they will give u better answers since most of them are married & they can relate to ur KWESHUN wink

1 Like

Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by NairalandCS(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes o. More age Gap, more respect.
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Papiikush: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
You can't date a lady older and expect she wouldn't fück up at any point during misunderstanding. Stop being sentimental and face the hard fact undecided
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by flexxyworld(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
age is basically an African thing.. If you know your worth and have a very good brain, even anyone older than you will still give you your respect. and as regards marriage, just have brains and balls, age is secondary when you don't have both

3 Likes

Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Any tin above 5 year is game over oh
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Nutase: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes o. I have observed that men who give their ladies a a gap of above 8 years will always treat her like a kid. Really annoying.

Modified: I don't mean pampering her.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Romancelanders are mostly singles sha..move this to the FAMILY SECTION, they will give u better answers since most of them are married & they can relate to ur KWESHUN wink

Thnx hun ... grin
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nutase:
Yes o. I have observed that men who give his lady a agap of above 8 years will always treat her like a kid.

Would you love to be treated that way? Its kinda weird sha
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
ojun50:
Any tin above 5 year is game over oh

Lmao for real bro?
Must people say age is just numbers
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by ojun50(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

Lmao for real bro?
Must people say age is just numbers
don't mind those thy are jst deceiving them self. Any tin 5 is game over
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by SmartyPants(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

There are women who like that...so long as it is accompanied by pampering.
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Nutase: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

God forbid
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nutase:
God forbid

I thought most ladies love being pampered by their husbands though
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
SmartyPants:

There are women who like that...so long as it is accompanied by pampering.

There's nothing a lady loves more than being pampared .. grin
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not really, it juz depends on d situation.
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes and no....it is a personal thing...a guy can get married to lady he is 10 years older than and the marriage will be smooth, a lady can also get married to a younger guy,I'd she is humble ,things will move well.the issue about age is that guys want respect and it seems younger ladies do that because they will view the guy has a father figure.ladies want to be pampered and the older guys pamper more.my advise is that follow your heart not age differences,but note that nature cannot be changed.take into reckoning that a lady ages faster ,hope you will still like liver her after dripping three to four?...be wise

1 Like

Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by Nutase: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

I thought most ladies love being pampered by their husbands though
There is a great difference between being pampered and treated like a child.
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yes and no....it is a personal thing...a guy can get married to lady he is 10 years older than and the marriage will be smooth, a lady can also get married to a younger guy,I'd she is humble ,things will move well.the issue about age is that guys want respect and it seems younger ladies do that because they will view the guy has a father figure.ladies want to be pampered and the older guys pamper more.my advise is that follow your heart not age differences,but note that nature cannot be changed.take into reckoning that a lady ages faster ,hope you will still like liver her after dripping three to four?...be wise

Hmmm I think I get your point... The fact that lady ages faster than guys, its advisable to get married to a very young girl
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by wintersnow(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nutase:
There is a great difference between being pampered and treated like a child.

Lol a father like figure I guess..
Re: Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

Hmmm I think I get your point... The fact that lady ages faster than guys, its advisable to get married to a very young girl
exactly.....Don't you see these ladies around?.. You will see a 16 year old and shout wawu!!!!....it is like dem chop fertilizer!,,,there is nothing wrong with marrying for love o...but by the time your wife grows and people.start wondering if she is your mother or aunty,wahala dey!!!.....everyone should do wetin dey he mind sha..this is my own observation!!

(1) (Reply)

What Sound Do You Make While Having Sex? See Funny Replies / Unbelieveable – This 9yr Old Boy Married A 62yr Old Woman, What Happened Next Wi / What Can Jealousy In Relationships Do To Your Relationship? Kill Or Promote It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.