Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? (3031 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

....ok bro...identify her sellin point and show me her goody bag! smiley

Dude you spill a lot of trash, what's going on?
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by MrCork: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Honips:
Dude you spill a lot of trash, what's going on?
....calm down son...no need for voilense....are u a baby mama?....no... kindly get the stepppin!!(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

....calm down son...no need for voilense....are u a baby mama?....no... kindly get the stepppin!!(no oofeense) undecided

angry
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by debspauly(f): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2017
angry I knew this stupid thread has to be created by you ...Mr cork .....

still lacking sense sha ...don't worry you will grow up soon..
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by onkajames(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2017
MsRoe:
This could be fun.....

My names are celestina Odinakachi Unachukwu.
I hail from Anambra state, the village by the corner.
I am twenty six years old, and still very mush in my prime time to deliver children.
I am yellow in complexion and I have open-teeth, whenever I smile it makes people arand me happy.
My mother delivered us two - me and my only twin sister. So I can also deliver twins if you so wish.
I think I can be a very good baby mama to you because I believe that it is my calling. I do not have any other work that I am doing at the moment.
If you can consider me for this, I will be very happy with you.
Amen.

Wow gud day bae,am onyeka am in lagos I will like to meet u am single....wants u to b my friend for benefit
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Mightyraw(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

....ok bro...identify her sellin point and show me her goody bag! smiley

She is light skin, Do I have to say more

Beyance lookalike
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Tiffbuxas: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
MsRoe:
This could be fun.....

My names are celestina Odinakachi Unachukwu.
I hail from Anambra state, the village by the corner.
I am twenty six years old, and still very mush in my prime time to deliver children.
I am yellow in complexion and I have open-teeth, whenever I smile it makes people arand me happy.
My mother delivered us two - me and my only twin sister. So I can also deliver twins if you so wish.
I think I can be a very good baby mama to you because I believe that it is my calling. I do not have any other work that I am doing at the moment.
If you can consider me for this, I will be very happy with you.
Amen.
op employ am
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Tiffbuxas: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
onkajames:

Wow gud day bae,am onyeka am in lagos I will like to meet u am single....wants u to b my friend for benefit
she no want be ur friend she want be ur babymama.... No confuse her with pwenty english

1 Like

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Tiffbuxas: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Fabulocity:
I thought you didn't like babies and didn't want any? undecided

Anyway, I'm 30% lightskin, very intelligents and I spek Queen Primer English smiley
dry CV go read dat post on how to package CV grin grin
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Don't call me a hoe, that's disrespectful cry
pussypounder:
Omo see the way these hoes fabulocity and msroe dey fight on top mrcork matter smiley this guy na de real MVP, oya carry two of dem go do threeeeeesome and share your akamu for two of them wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Fadiga24(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Mr Cork, what is the time in your area, I wan check something.
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
onkajames:

Bae? Who is bae? My names are Celestina Odinakachi Unachukwu. You can choose one and call me.

And you, what are you doing in Lagos? Is it to impress small small girls with your address? Let me even tell you, I have a friend that stays in London. Sometimes she will be calling me long-distance call from there. So, you cannot come and be telling me about ordinary Lagos. I am bigger than that.

I don't think I can benefit from any friendship with you at the moment because all my attention now is to find hand work for myself. If Mrcork will give me appointment letter for this job, at least, I will have rest of mind.

Maybe you can find another friend here that can be giving you benefit for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
This geh you're too funny grin
MsRoe:

Bae? Who is bae? My names are Celestina Odinakachi Unachukwu. You can choose one and call me.

And you, what are you doing in Lagos? Is it to impress small small girls with your address? Let me even tell you, I have a friend that stays in London. Sometimes she will be calling me long-distance call from there. So, you cannot come and be telling me about ordinary Lagos. I am bigger than that.

I don't think I can benefit from any friendship with you at the moment because all my attention now is to find hand work for myself. If Mrcork will give me appointment letter for this job, at least, I will have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Fabulocity:
Don't call me a hoe, that's disrespectful cry

Lol! My dear, just ignore him.
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by onkajames(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
MsRoe:

But at least u can still allow me hangout wit ya nah....I just like u charisma wish I can meet u tho...
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by MrCork: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
...ok..DaKskin females can now apply!

Hisduchess. .Oyindidi. .KillaBeauty. .

LivingFree. . Funmisticqueen .. Jamariwolff .. Thegeneralqueen. . Diamond23...and others.

Ladies..no need to bleach ..THANK ME LATER! smiley

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

LivingFree. . Funmisticqueen .. Jamariwolff .. Thegeneralqueen. . Diamond23...and others.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:
...ok ladies.....time to settle down

.....pls drop yorrr CV and tell me the best part of you....and tell the panel why u will be the best baby mama!!(Cheers)

Pls note
Winner of the baby mama contest will have access to:
1.Pekam
2.Range rover spot
3.bentley
4. London
5. Perfumes
6. My 3 bed flat wit electric shower plus heater
7. Me!! wink
I nominate MsRoe grin she z more dan qualified for d offer

1 Like

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Hisduchess(f): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

FISH!!!
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrCork:

Saw dz somewhere.....MrCrok z dat u? grin

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by N0favors: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Diamond23:
But why you 'ratting' on Mrcork?
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by bizzy500: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
debspauly:
angry I knew this stupid thread has to be created by you ...Mr cork .....

still lacking sense sha ...don't worry you will grow up soon..
those lips tho.....that's loli pop licking lips
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
N0favors:
But why you 'ratting' on Mrcork?
Lol grin, no am not.....just wnt to know if he z d same person
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Hisduchess(f): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Diamond23:

that's Mrcork and his Bae nah.see his dentitions like that of egungun masquerade.
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hisduchess:

that's Mrcork and his Bae nah.see his dentitions like that of egungun masquerade.
U wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Diamond23:
Lol grin, no am not.....just wnt to know if he z d same person
Miss Purple font, you went awol since Mrcork disappeared
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
Miss Purple font, you went awol since Mrcork disappeared
Lols grin grin grin
I didn’t oooo just on a low key wink
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Diamond23:
Lols grin grin grin
I didn’t oooo just on a low key wink
grin grin grin I bet you miss him
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Diamond23(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
grin grin grin I bet you miss him
won’t lie, missed hiz jokes shaa!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by bastardmod: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Any Chick Wannnna Discuss Baby Mama Vacancy? by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin
MrCork:
...ok ladies.....time to settle down

.....pls drop yorrr CV and tell me the best part of you....and tell the panel why u will be the best baby mama!!(Cheers)

Pls note
Winner of the baby mama contest will have access to:
1.Pekam
2.Range rover spot
3.bentley
4. London
5. Perfumes
6. My 3 bed flat wit electric shower plus heater
7. Me!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now / This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing / Huddah Monroe Nearly Has A Nip-slip As She Goes Braless (photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.