Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,615 members, 7,979,081 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Send A Mail Love Bomb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Send A Mail Love Bomb (328 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send A Mail Love Bomb by kg4men: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Have you ever sent your sweetheart a card in the mail? If so, you are to be commended. Would you like to add some variety and make sending a card explodingly romantic? Include a little something else in the card. Like what, you ask?

For starters, you can blow up a balloon, write a message with a permanent marker, give it a minute or two to dry and then let the air out. Put the balloon in with the card. Here are a few other small but meaningful items you can send. Some have symbolic significance, others are just beautiful and are sure to ignite some passion.
* Feather
* Matches
* Interesting Leaf
* Butterfly wing (please donāt rip one off a living butterfly - that is utterly unromantic.)
* Pressed flower
* Packet of seeds

Sweetest love ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Leading Actress, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde, Has Returned To Nollywood. After A Thre / Think Positive In Relationship(exclusively Baby)redb / Must Read: How To Love Again After Being Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.