Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51494 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
It was a rainy night, i called bea to knw how far and she complained that she was hungry. So being a loverboy i went to a nearby mai shayi and fried indomie and egg plus malt and still entered the rain to bea house.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by TrapHedges(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
xtremeTall:
lol...well it was during my leave days as a 19 year old young personel

lol i get it though...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on
You deserve a good cane

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by austyn0(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elmuaz:
It was a rainy night, i called bea to knw how far and she complained that she was hungry. So being a loverboy i went to a nearby mai shayi and fried indomie and egg plus malt and still entered the rain to bea house.
This isn't crazy broh, you were just being romantic,, trying to prove a foolish love, I promised and bought an iphone for her with the hoise rent my dad gave me to deposit in the bank hoping to regain it through bet9ja..... This is crazy.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by austyn0(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elmuaz:
This isn't crazy broh, you were just being romantic,, trying to prove a foolish love, I promised and bought an iphone for her with the house rent my dad gave me to deposit in the bank hoping to regain it through bet9ja..... This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by davillian(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have never regretted anything I've done for love.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
kennykg:
Travelled from school to Lagos to pick a cake for her on her B-Day with my last cash In Ikorodu Then deliver to her place On island after all the hustle, struggle,traffic and protection for the cake not to get crushed.
She was having dinner with another guy... wallet got lost with ATM and transport money.
How i got home na God.

Now an ex...
This is the story that takes the medal for heartbreak
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Pavarottii:

Calm down. If u know Ur real worth, u should not be vexing. No need explaining unless u r lying about it. Me I graduated at 21, served at 22, started full time job also with 23, started staying alone and fending for myself TOTALLY at 24. But no need to be arrogant about it. It's not my power, intelligence or smartness but GOD'S GRACE.
Who asked u all these naw? N u weren't bragging shey
Well I graduated at 20! Iyen nko?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on
Ehya!!!! I feel u bro!!!
Things we do for love eh nawa
I promise u one thing dou...she would regret it...
#talkingfromexperience
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by opusingi: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2017
........Gave the hyena my new maths set during junior waec.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Flintstone06(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
ednut1:
submitted my nysc final allawe to woman. 39600

Were! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Flintstone06(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.

Haha! Unpossible shocked shocked shocked a from your villa dem send her
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by graychuks(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol the craziest I have done for love is read all your comments here ..... From 10pm to 12.28am ..wtf when I still have presentation in the office this morning.....

Eya I still love nairaland...

I belong to the readers crew....

Love sucks had my fair share back then in uni...

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Flintstone06(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Ezionye:

Something that shd be normal is crazy to you?

It's crazy coz the girl never stayed loyal
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2017
jay2pee:
Gave a girl my room and packed out after graduation, even when my rent is not due and when I wasn't supposed to leave school yet
Let me guess u were dismissed?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2017
ignis:
I am here to read comnents...
The most captivating comment will get a price from me.
Well then I am happy to share my story lol!
I became a P.A to her friend at school just to get to know about the girl, she's not someone that talks. I was a stalker and her friend use me die, she's always ordering me around and I was being the good guy with no complain. I am a shy person, I couldn't express my feelings to her throughout my ND program and I later did on the phone[so stupid of me I know]. She was my first love and still my only one that has my heart even though I didn't get her...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2017
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend
That's so sweet of u
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.
Nawa ooo!
Chai!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2017
xtremeTall:
I Apply as a teacher in a school she teaches....meanwhile i am an aiforce personnel
ALL FOR LOVE #WELLDONESIR

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Sleyanya1(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Apexcutie:
The craziest thing that i have done for love is to cry for one facebook lover that i never saw till to day. Each day i remember that it piss me off

This really got me laughing...
I can imagine.lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Teeminjin:
sigh I've done so many things I regret now.
Aww...! I hope u would find a man that would never make u regret any of ur actions ever again...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2017
banmee:
Trust me; you don't wanna know.
Trust me when I say this I REALLY WANNA KNOW
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Ezionye:

Something that shd be normal is crazy to you?
I was just thinking that...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
I think juju was involved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Trekked from Barracks bus stop, Surulere to Pye house, Yaba... embarassed
Exercise things... I guess he must have made u had that feeling of ...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2017
islandmoon:
drove from Abuja to Kano - like via Abuja - kaduna - Kano route (law school) to pick my Ex in Kano Law School, drop her in Kaduna and embarked on the journey back to Abuja from Kaduna - Abuja.

infact I pulled the seat back for her to relax, even the solider at the check point said " you too like this your Madam oooo! just imagine!

instead of her to just boarding a bus home in Kaduna for just 500 Naira

she keep saying my Dad is broke, sending her money , buying books etc, Law School, she was posted to one of the oil producing state for NYSC, blocked me on whatapp and facebook, I searched her name on google and found her on baddOo!
she eventually came back with acne and serious skin decease from NYSC programme,

she called me one day to ask if I jazzed her, why should I? her mom sent me her photos and I wanted to throw up! I still order for herbs for her which cleared and reduced the damage!

the rude girl later told me , she's a Mistress and I will live to obey her if we are to continue the 7 years relationship.
I happily walked away. probably she has gone psycho or something, yabaleft thing.

still hard to believe.
I have a thing for mistresses. Would u give me her personal contact information PLEASE...?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Preye21:
I can't say mine.... Could be the craziest and I'm not so proud of it because the guy didn't love me. He had no dim but I was so in love with him. Guys always say girls are materialistic but when they get the one that is willing to be with him through the storm. They treat her like rags. I've learned my lesson though although the love still burns down inside but I had to leave the relationship. I cried out my eyes cry cry
Sounds like a 1 sided love and I hate that type of love...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by RobinHez(m): 2:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Piiko:
I met a chic I liked she was a student, we had a convo asked for her no she told me her fone was spoilt I called my sales consultant and ordered a fone on the spot for her, I removed my sim and gave her my main fone to use in the interim. My ex still misses me coz I would wake up early use a cab to take her to the park and pay her bus fare anytime she needed to travel(her school was at least 50kms from the park) I transfer money at will to any chic that catches my fancy I buy gifts and all that I am slowing down a bit these days

Then u fix ur bb pin for status... Wehdone sir. grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by banmee(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Trust me when I say this
I REALLY WANNA KNOW

Have you ever ran backwards at night, through a corn field n.aked, in the middle of winter? I did that for love.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Jazmiynne: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Obiomon:
Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.

Tell me what have you done for love.

For me, i have the craziest things which are

1] Drive @ 2.00am in the Morning to see my EX - craziest, lol grin

2] Give my only Laptop for love

3] Spent my allowance on a woman

4] left school to be with a woman - silly cry

5] Slept in a car waiting for my woman to come back from hanging with d gurls embarassed

6] Risked my life a million times to travel just to see a man ( Night Bus runz)

7] Abandoned my friends to be with anyone i was with

in the End, i am not with any of this people. when person love sha, mumu dey do am

When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid! ;DConfession time everyone. cheesy

Op only you Don love 7 different people and yet you never still marry... Wawuu! shocked shocked

Craziest thing I've done for love was falling in love in the first place.
You know that whole All of Me crap - Now that's the real crazy especially as I didn't get All of Him undecided
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by taylor88(m): 3:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Ajicold:
ehya

ur beautiful

will u marry me
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Op only you Don love 7 different people and yet you never still marry... Wawuu! shocked shocked

Craziest thing I've done for love was falling in love in the first place.
You know that whole All of Me crap - Now that's the real crazy especially as I didn't get All of Him undecided

lol Aiya grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.