Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) (26587 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her yansh has obviously been doing some humanitarian work in the US.

Each time I see this woman, I can't but remember the hell she put Shina Peters through during his 'Ace' days...marriage means nothing to her.
Same hell Lola Omotayo is putting Peter P-Square through.

He's obviously back
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:

He's obviously back

He needs to go on another ban undecided
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her yansh has obviously been doing some humanitarian work in the US.

Each time I see this woman, I can't but remember the hell she put Shina Peters through during his 'Ace' days...marriage means nothing to her.
Same hell Lola Omotayo is putting Peter P-Square through.
You are really back. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Celepope:
These useless celebrities are the biggest scam one can ever imagine.Where is the mayor of Houston in all these pix?These people lie with any opportunity they have.I remember a recent thread on Nairaland about a Nigerian musician that went to Jay Z's Roc Nation.My cousin was the one that drove him down there to go make inquiry about how much it cost for a studio section there.While they were waiting for reply, the musician told my cousin to snap him some pix and he uploaded it on Instagram immediately bloggers copied the post and started announcing that the musician is about to get a deal from the company.Very annoying people.So many people see all these their social media post and assume these guys are living the life thereby influencing the gullible ones into doing what they ought not to do all in the name of meeting up.This is a typical Nigerian party held almost everyday in various party halls in Houston.I don't even know who to blame.If it's the celebrities or those good for nothing hungry Awon bloggers.
Oh Man you need to Add this.. "Awon Hungry Bloggers"
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by chukxie(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:
She now looks so old

She wasn't born yesterday. Aging is a process all humans who didn't die young will experience. It's a graceful experience.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by totorimi: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2017
America is harboring a lot of things, it is America that wanted criminals run to and they are welcome, it is there that husband snatchers run to, it is there that escaped coupist, professional prostitute, gays, Lesbos, babymama's and babypapa's, sick people, infact everthing we cannot condone here are welcome in that country.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by ogbonti: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Celepope:
These useless celebrities are the biggest scam one can ever imagine.Where is the mayor of Houston in all these pix?These people lie with any opportunity they have.I remember a recent thread on Nairaland about a Nigerian musician that went to Jay Z's Roc Nation.My cousin was the one that drove him down there to go make inquiry about how much it cost for a studio section there.While they were waiting for reply, the musician told my cousin to snap him some pix and he uploaded it on Instagram immediately bloggers copied the post and started announcing that the musician is about to get a deal from the company.Very annoying people.So many people see all these their social media post and assume these guys are living the life thereby influencing the gullible ones into doing what they ought not to do all in the name of meeting up.This is a typical Nigerian party held almost everyday in various party halls in Houston.I don't even know who to blame.If it's the celebrities or those good for nothing hungry Awon bloggers.

The Mayor of houston, and every Mayor in the USA creates generic certificates in their hundreds of thousands, like invitation cards and they dump it in an office there in City of Houston office of community relations, on Travis Street in Houston TX. When one yeyebrity visits from any kontri and they want to feel good about themselves, the leader of the community ( eg. Nigerian Community) or a member of that community can go to the Mayor's office of community relations and say, "hey, an id io t is visiting from our country of origin and we need to make him or her feel good about himself or herself " they say, sure, you need one of our certificate's of appreciation? Please, fill out this request form, lets have the name you want on it, and it will be ready in 15 minutes ... then they yank out the generic certificate and type the name of the visiting I di ot on it, and the recipient gloats, that the USA honored me grin

Nansense!!!!

The other day, NL posted that Apostle Suleiman was given US citizenship by fiat, I was like "what" ? For real, not even Green Card first, just like that? So I researched it on wikipedia, and I found out great leaders and personalities like Winston Churchill and Nelson Mandela were granted such, in the past, not a certain Suleiman from Edo State.

Hmmm, this our mentality of "I too much, or I better pass my neighbor, because Yankee recognize me has got to stop" only God knows who f v ck ed her in Houston or how much she paid just to hype her status her hapless friends in Nigeria with that generic certificate that is not worth the paper it is written on

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by AmuDimpka: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Igbo again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual / Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.