Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky (781 Views)

Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows (2) (3) (4)

Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Youngadvocate(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu who is popular with his frequent criticism of celebrities who err on the part of morals, has slammed Nigerian self-acclaimed male Barbie, Bobrisky over his heavy-makeup looks.

Uche said Bobrisky looked like a nightmare and he scared off his niece to the extent that she cried, because of his terrible, bleached body and looks.

He wrote on his Instagram page: "Stop frightening our kids with your "incredible" looks @bobrisky222 am sorry bro, you know i always defend you? but i can't take this anymore, you just scared the hell out of my elder sisters kid with your looks, please its high time you stop this, the poor girl woke up to see your pics on television, and she started crying, I've never seen her cry like this before, brother, please stop all this, its not getting funny anymore, please go back to your natural look, stop giving our kids unnecessary nightmares...we can't be casting and binding recession away from Nigeria and at the same time dealing with this... Am not trying to pull you down, but its just a candid advice from a brother. Don't take it the wrong way..'

http://igbobia.com/?q=you-made-my-niece-cry-with-your-terrible-looks-actor-uche-maduagwu-slams-bobrisky.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Angelben10(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by eezeribe(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
who is dis guy

Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
No wonder baby freeze came for this dude's a$$ the other day.

He no get sense true true! cheesy
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Rtopzy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Savagery

Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by EmyLeo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
the poor girl will be like

daddy ,daddy coman see ojuju calabar gringrin...

and oga,which natural "look" bobrisky wanto go bk to cos m not understanding

Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by nototribalist: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja men are turning to bitcches who will fight for them when war starts. I pity Afonjas

Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by nerodenero: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
The guy above wrote something. Relate it with his monicker and you'd agree with me the dude means a every letter in the word hypocrite.
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by nerodenero: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bobrisky will pass as a clown in circus. Such a 'demonically satanic' creaturegringrin. No mind my grammargrin.
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2017
what? savagery from the self acclaimed nollywood best actor. New drama in its way
Re: Your Terrible Looks Made My Niece Cry , Actor, Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2017
what? savagery from the self acclaimed nollywood best actor[sic]. New drama in its way

Actor John Njamah And Wife Welcome Baby Girl On Their Wedding Anniversary / Davido Carried Wit Convoy For Sound Checkin In Bamako International Stadium MALI / Linda Ikeji Celebrate Seyi Allen For His Birthday, Share Throwback Pics