Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! (14470 Views)

Mechanical Weeding Machine For Cassava, Vegetables & Maize Farms! / Cassava Weeding Machine For Sale!! / Herbicide For Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Cassava farmers in Nigeria now have enough reasons to smile; Weeding machines suitable for weeding cassava farms are available for sale.

This invention is a Gasoline powered simple weeder, adapted for clearing in cassava farms, to reduce the burden of weeding and drudgery.

Simple mechanisation such as this motorised weeders could create a big impact at farm level, considering that majority of Nigerian farmers operate on small scale.

This machine is highly recommended by International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) led Cassava Weed Management Project (CWMP). Worthy of Note is that the machine had been tested on farmers’ fields across 58 sites in Nigeria. Following this progress, a team of Nigerian engineers and fabricators are also working on a local version with materials sourced locally for its construction.

Request for price quote?? It is N120,000 a unit. Each unit comes with a TILLER & WEEDER ONLY

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017

Note: No time for precious time wasters.. only serious enquiries ONLY will be entertained.

For Purchase inquiries only, call or send me whassap message. "Video request"
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Still selling.. few units available and they need to go.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Do you know that weeding requires up to 500 hours of labour per hectare to prevent economic losses in cassava roots??

Save money.
Save time.
Do more.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by domack99(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
saliubello:
Do you know that weeding requires up to 500 hours of labour per hectare to prevent economic losses in cassava roots??

Save money.
Save time.
Do more.

So this can only be use in cassava farm?

1 Like

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
domack99:

So this can only be use in cassava farm?
No Sir. It works absolutely in crops planted on a well drained soil and with slight modification it will weed rice paddy
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Here is a bigger machine for weeding and land preparation. Its for sale at N250000 a unit. It can do weeding, ridge making and land tilling.

2 Likes

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by domack99(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2017
saliubello:
Here is a bigger machine for weeding and land preparation. Its for sale at N250000 a unit. It can do weeding, ridge making and land tilling.

It will be good if you can post a video of this working. If there is a YouTube link will be appreciated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by domack99(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Farmers are seriously looking for a way out to the rising cost of weeding and the shakara of the laborers but can you blame them, using cutlass to clear an acre for just 10 to 15 thousand naira in a month

1 Like

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2017
domack99:
Farmers are seriously looking for a way out to the rising cost of weeding and the shakara of the laborers but can you blame them, using cutlass to clear an acre for just 10 to 15 thousand naira in a month
very effective and economical in the long run.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by Opukelala: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good product, is it diesel or petrol machine
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Opukelala:
Good product, is it diesel or petrol machine
its petrol.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lets raise the bar. Farning is cool..

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Innovativeness and efficiency
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by Pavore9: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2017
domack99:

A good number of our young ones who complain there are no jobs are just not smart. If they can sacrifice and save up to buy such simple machinery even the ones that harvests rice, I tell you for a fact they will have 6 figures in their bank accounts within months as I know the waste and high costs of having manual labour involved in rice harvesting.

4 Likes

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Pavore9:

A good number of our young ones who complain there are no jobs are just not smart. If they can sacrifice and save up to buy such simple machinery even the ones that harvests rice, I tell you for a fact they will have 6 figures in their bank accounts within months as I know the waste and high costs of having manual labour involved in rice harvesting.
Thats what Im preaching. Help me get this message out to more people.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pavore9:

Planting what
=Tomatoes
=Maize
=water melon
=GOlden melon
=Cassava

Infact the list is endless...Any of the crops grown within our vicinity..

Marketing, packaging plus Innovation is the key!

Embrace innovation today!
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
TGF
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mechanization with ease.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Selling
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Available
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by nadabo70(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
saliubello:
What I need is a rice reaper.I think they have the same engine and capacity,but different attachement as the application is different.
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
nadabo70:

What I need is a rice reaper.I think they have the same engine and capacity,but different attachement as the application is different.
Will definately get you a quote for this via phone. Mechanization is the way to go
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Next level
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by etrader(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
saliubello:
Just send message "videorequest"on whatssap number 08050323434 to see the video of it working in Nigerian cassava farm

Note: No time for precious time wasters.. only serious enquiries ONLY will be entertained.

Where is your location
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
etrader:

Where is your location
I operate from Igboora in Oyo State. "The town where they give birth to twins the most in the World"

1 Like

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Selling
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Innovation wins
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by muller101(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2017
saliubello:
I operate from Igboora in Oyo State. "The town where they give birth to twins the most in the World"
wow ave been in that place
Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
wow ave been in that place
Cassava, maize, cashew and other arable crops are our major crops.

Weeders are still available

1 Like

Re: Weeding Machines For Cassava Farms For Sale!! by saliubello(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
They need to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Truth On How To Farm Watermelon Successfully / Growing Banana In Nigeria: How To Start The Farming / Why You Should Consider Poultry Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.