Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,372 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ (542 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by Lumig: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
A middle-aged man, whose wife was rescued from his grips, while he was beating her, has said that he was provoked by her ill-treatment of his sick mother.
At the moment, his wife, Joy Abiagan, is nursing an injury in her right eye in a hospital in Ogun State.
The victim, who also complained of body pains, accused her husband of striping her naked in public at their Ifo home, Ogun State.
When contacted, her husband, Francis Abiagan, accused his wife of being disrespectful to his ailing mother.
According to him, “I have been married for 10 years. My mother had stroke and no one was available to give her special care. My greatest undoing was to bring her home, as my wife would not allow her a moment of rest.
“I have been accommodating all her siblings, but in return for my gesture, they (siblings) have turned my life into a nightmare.
“First, she started by starving her so I decided to hire a house help, who would be cooking and caring for her.
“But the humiliation on my mother came to a height after my wife was seen dragging my mother on the ground, calling her a witch. I have been enduring all other insults, but I could not bear this particular one.
“She told the cook not to come again. The church where we worship organised several meetings for us, urging her to change, but she refused.
“I gave her the treatment she deserves.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-batters-wife-says-dragging-sick-mum-ground-insult-cant-take/

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by Homeboiy: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
summary of why he beat her

she dragged his sick mum on ground

who's to be blamed?
Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by eph12(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Come back when you have the full story. I refuse to believe people women can be this wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by sanyahkod(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Ogun State ehn....choi
Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by Lumig: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Some women are masters in RESURRECTING the DEAD DEMON in a peace-loving man...
Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by nNEOo(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
I think we need a middle man here.

she's saying A while he's saying Z

There is element of truth in what he's saying ,he doesn't sound like someone that rehearsed that.

I think he should have called the police n charge her for harassment n assault . undecided
Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
They'll always cry domestic violence but will never say the atrocities they committed to warrant such. Imagine beating a sick old woman?
Re: Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ by Lumig: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
lofty900:
They'll always cry domestic violence but will never say the atrocities they committed to warrant such. Imagine beating a sick old woman?
Na so our women be o. After attacking first, they will now be in the defensive attracting sympathizers

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Eight-week-old Baby To Death By Hanging / 4 Scary Facts I Have Learnt Being Single / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.