Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Oando Test Notification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Test Notification (4786 Views)

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification / Dragnet Oando Test Invite / Oando Test 27th July-4th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Test Notification by guy2009new: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
Oando has sent email notification for online test from january 27-29 2010 its shl format check ur emails for details
Re: Oando Test Notification by otuwe(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
has anybody done the test yet?
Re: Oando Test Notification by Phlota(f): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
yeah, u cld practise b4 startin. jst did mine nw, d verbal reasoning was a'ight, d numerical one was, (dnt knw d wrd 2 describe it). Al d best, evry1, hurry up, u only av a few hrs
Re: Oando Test Notification by Toppytee(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2010
Jst did mine too,the verbal test was quite better than the numerical test nonetheless lets wait for the next stage.Goodluck to everyone that wrote.
Re: Oando Test Notification by pitoski(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
gud luck to all those who wrote d oando test, i applied but was not invited. cheesy
Re: Oando Test Notification by jaydude(f): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
im sure dat those numerical reasonin questions were set in anoda world, it was realyy sumtin else.2 think of d tym 2, well God will favour us
Re: Oando Test Notification by Oludamil(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2010
Meen, d tests ws wooh!
Has any gotten results or mail. I can't wait oo,
Re: Oando Test Notification by KoolEmcee: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
@prince or is it philip or wateva pseudonym u use, nice try. do u tink evry1 is a mugu like u? dis shld be like NIGERIA'S DUMBEST SCAM.

@everyone(else): i completed min abt 30 mins to d deadline. it was ok. quite tough tho'. the maths was ok, it's just dat the time factor was a huge problem, n the difficulty-timing was tricky. the 1st few questions didnt consume my time but the later ones were crackers, they did. but i guess it's a highly automated system n not every1 was presented with same sets of question in d same order. Anyways, i wish evry1 all d best. ciao
Re: Oando Test Notification by Oludamil(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2010
Hw do we get ds result oo guyz?

1 Like

Re: Oando Test Notification by Olufola(f): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2010
Has anybody seen his /her result? how do we check for it
Re: Oando Test Notification by guy2009new: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2010
No i haven't seen o so pls any news or info b kind to share
Re: Oando Test Notification by baronvoski: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
The second stage of the online test was held at their office in Lagos on sat 6th feb.
Re: Oando Test Notification by Oludamil(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
@baronvoski, is this true??!
I didn't get an invite, damn!
Re: Oando Test Notification by baronvoski: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
It's true.I went for the test. I'v just received a mail from them that I was successful.
Re: Oando Test Notification by Oludamil(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
Lucky you, Is it still possible I get invited?
Perhap another batch,
Hw many of u wr thr?
Re: Oando Test Notification by baronvoski: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
We were in different batches of about 15 in each batch coming at different times so I do not know the total number.
Re: Oando Test Notification by Passworded: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
Baronvoski,
was the test at the head office online or written, whats d update now? have you been invited for oral?
Re: Oando Test Notification by baronvoski: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
It was online. we'll take an online personality test first before the interviews.
Re: Oando Test Notification by oloksman1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Thank God, I got the Success notification too,
It actually listedt he stages involved and the remaining stages left, so nairalanders abeg! pray for us OO
the online personality test date is yet to be communicated.
@ baronvoski,
how many emails was d message sent to,mine was myself(oloksman)+about 19 others
what about you?
Re: Oando Test Notification by mee2: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
I want to say congratulations to the applicants that were successful in the just concluded online Computer Adaptive Test conducted on behalf of our client, Oando Plc. We promise to make the next stage (Personality Assessment Matrix), a hitch free one. We wish you all the best!

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication(at)mail.com
Re: Oando Test Notification by otuwe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
pls when did they send this success notification

does it mean i did not pass, <sob sob sob>
Re: Oando Test Notification by mee2: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Otuwa you can send us a mail to check your result. Thank you!

jeanscommunication(at)mail.com
Re: Oando Test Notification by baronvoski: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
@oloksman
the emails were sent to me and 19 others.
Re: Oando Test Notification by jaydude(f): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
mr or mrs mee (jeans communication) so u r still claimin 2 b d ones dat conducted d test afta deceivin people 2 go n read barons gmats dat u were d ones dat set d questions shocked, may God punish u guys 4 dat deceit, guys watch out 4 these thieves angry
Re: Oando Test Notification by mee2: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
@jaydude, I'm sure you were not expecting some "expo" . It is my pleasure to say there is no easy way to success, but consistency and hardwork. I'm also sure if you had prepared adequately with the resources we recommended you would have been getting ready for the next stage of the assessment. But all the same we advise you prepare ahead of time. You never can tell you might be called for a test in a company you've earlier applied to work for. God would never punish you, but he would surely bless you and give your dream job SOON in jesus name!

jeanscommunication@mail
Re: Oando Test Notification by temmygb: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2010
Hi everyone,
I need to inform you that i got a mail from Oando today, though it stated it was sent yesterday (even though i checked my mail till late at night).
So kindly check you inbox and spam mail as early as possible , cos it got a deadline of 17/02/2010 , never mind i guess they gave an extension, so hurry up. ALL THE BEST
Re: Oando Test Notification by jaydude(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
mr mee just sharrrrappp, askin 4 a test format isnt askin 4 an expo if ure in ur correct senses uld knw dat.just stop parading urself as d one dat set d oando questions,its of no consequence here,, n i dnt need ur prayers,u dnt knw ma present status ,so save it 4 ur condition,ok
Re: Oando Test Notification by mee2: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2010
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Direct Sales / Job Invite / Executive Assistant Job At J.P. Morgan – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.