Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,189 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram (1020 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Will I be wrong if I advice the Arewa Youths to display their 'bravery' by sending a quit notice to the Boko Haram militants, as they wait for a referendum before they evict the hard working igbos from their land? At least there is a legal reason to wait for referendum. What is the reason for not issuing the quit notice to the Boko Haram terrorists who have been raping, kidnapping their women and exterminating them? Just saying. Kwankwaso and the other northern elders who have shown support for their display of cowardice, should know better.

I think the real cowards are the Northern youths. Real Change is coming!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by nototribalist: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
How can they give their Allah quit notice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
How can they give their Allah quit notice

It's shameful. These people are confused.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by omowumeee(f): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Because they are the Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by kocvalour(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
useless country the fools are not asking after their president[tho we know he's dead]
they are more concerned about quit notice.. ndi apari
Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Oracle16:
Will I be wrong if I advice the Arewa Youths to display their 'bravery' by sending a quit notice to the Boko Haram militants, as they wait for a referendum before they evict the hard working igbos from their land? At least there is a legal reason to wait for referendum. What is the reason for not issuing the quit notice to the Boko Haram terrorists who have been raping, kidnapping their women and exterminating them? Just saying. Kwankwaso and the other northern elders who have shown support for their display of cowardice, should know better.

Your proposal is not practical because Boko Haram are indigenous to the north while Igbos are not; however, there is very little difference them between since both are secessionists, threatening the integrity of Nigeria; the only difference is that while the former are actually carrying out their threats, Igbos are so far only chest beating.

Get your facts right; there is no northern leader in support of Boko Haram; kindly therefore drop this ridiculous propaganda - it is embarrassingly stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by paBuhari(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Oracle16:

Because Boko Haram is a political Northern agenda to terrorize Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Physicist(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Fulani are bullies. They only bully people that are submissive to them. Fulani has the most population of any the ethnic groups in Guinea. However, they are not in political power. They tried to take over power in Guinea in the past, but they were unsuccessful and they knew their rightful place in Guinea despite their population advantage.
Fulani are afraid of Kanuri people and Boko Haram. It is simple as that.

In other countries of West Africa, where they have sizable population, they tried to get political power, but they were disciplined and they stopped the agitation of political power. In Cameroon, the first president (Ahmadou Ahidjo) was a Fulani. The French tricked him to leave his position. He attempted to come back to his position. The current president (Paul Biya) did not allow him. He had to run away from Cameroon in exile. There are many examples in other African countries whereby when Fulani are thoroughly defeated in wars; they tend to retreat permanently from those people.

In Nigeria, when Fulani are being defeated, they usually run to the government to for assistance. However, when they have the upper hand, they do not want government to interfere.
Boko haram kidnap Fulani women and Fulani men did nothing. Fulani only attack people they perceive as weaker than them. They are bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Your proposal is not practical because Boko Haram are indigenous to the north while Igbos are not; however, there is very little difference them between since both are secessionists, threatening the integrity of Nigeria; the only difference is that while the former are actually carrying out their threats, Igbos are so far only chest beating.

Get your facts right; there is no northern leader in support of Boko Haram; kindly therefore drop this ridiculous propaganda - it is embarrassingly stupid.

If they are not in support, why not chase them out since they are warriors. My friend, you can just read other comments and learn instead of commenting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oracle16:

If they are not in support, why not chase them out since they are warriors. My friend, you can just read other comments and learn instead of commenting nonsense.

You just said nothing but expressed stupidity.
Don't come back till you find some intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You just said nothing but expressed stupidity.
Don't come back till you find some intelligence.

It is well with you sir. I will put you in prayers.
Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
"Attack on Boko Haram is anti-North". . .smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oracle16:

It is well with you sir. I will put you in prayers.

Pray for yourself, maybe God might take pity on you and dash little sense. angry
Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pray for yourself, maybe God might take pity on you and dash little sense. angry

Thanks Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Blue3k(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oracle16:

Thats why I can't take them serious. Boko Haram was only 10k and they could do anything. Igbos on hundred of thousands they will do what? It's so comical. October 1st will come and go with nobody being forced out. It's just empty talk.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oracle16:

Thanks Aboki.
You are welcomed shegen Nyamiri, Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by nextprince: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oracle16:

That gibberish sounded like a Cannibalistic chant - hope I am safe.
Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by bantudra: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2017
for what...??....we are at war with boko....

look how foolish you think...are we at war with igbos...
Re: Arewa Youths To Serve Quit Notice To Boko Haram by Oracle16(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:
for what...??....we are at war with boko....

look how foolish you think...are we at war with igbos...

(1) (Reply)

I Created States To Douse Fears Of Breakup, Minorities’ Domination – Gowon / See The Resolutions Made By PDP NEC After A Meeting This Night(photos) / Oyedepo Slams Saraki, Saying He Is Not A Democratic Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.