Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (73537 Views)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by phkka1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
The man is absolutely insane. He has no atom of love for the woman.The lady did not go to Lagos by herself. The man purposely exposed her to be raped by arm robbers. The family of the woman should fight the husband to finish for exposing their sister to redicule. What an arrant nonsence is that?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by BetaThings: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
owukpa:
[url]THENIGERIAN.NEWS[/url]
Our source revealed that the woman had gone for HIV test in Lagos before leaving but the result showed negative. However, the doctor asked her to return in six months time for another test to ascertain she is free form any from of STD and pregnancy.
So after the HIV test what next
The doctor is ignorant. If the rape is reported within 48 hours, the woman should have been placed on ARV for 30days to stop any HIV taking root in her body

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by LordIsaac(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have "laf tire..." Chei..oooo... Africa! But kai, the greatest humiliation is someone screwing your wife while you watch and guage her reactions. Wickedness of man to man...God forgive them.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
owukpa:
[url]THENIGERIAN.NEWS[/url] can authoritatively report that the 28-year-old woman, who was sacked by her husband for moaning while being raped by robbers recently has finally arrived her country home in Owukpa for spiritual cleansing.

The woman, whose name was given as Ejalo (surname withheld) arrived her husband’s Umufu home at Ugbugbu community in Owukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State for the exercise.
Our source revealed that the woman had gone for HIV test in Lagos before leaving but the result showed negative. However, the doctor asked her to return in six months time for another test to ascertain she is free form any from of STD and pregnancy.

The insider said, the woman, who hailed from Ifikeri, in Itabono Owukpa is expected to spend sometimes in the village to perfect the spiritual cleansing.

“During this process, she is not expected to step into her father in-law’s compound nor shake hand with the oldest person in the family. She would be forced to go before Ekwu Anya in Ipole Ugbugbu with a three-day old chick and some kolanuts for prayers.

“From there, she would move to Aje’Owukpa in Ipole Owukpa where the cleansing would perfected by the chief priest,” the source added.

Asked if the husband is ready to take her back, the insider, who would not want his name mentioned said, the man had already sent the bride price to the go-before so he could return it to the wife’s family.

“The truth of the matter is that the man is not ready to accept the wife back. He had since sent the bride price to the Ogbobonya for a refund but some family elders are still trying to meditate to see how they could resolve the matter,” the source added.

Speaking on the development, the Ochoklobia of Ogbadibo, Johnson Agada said the man should accept the wife back after the spiritual cleansing since it was a case rape, the gods would look the other way.

“No, its not really her fault. It’s really painful. The man should allow her do alekwu and return home,” the source added.

When reached, the eldest man in Ugbugbu community, Mr. Ameh declined to comment on the issue.

“I am a Christian, so I don’t really have much to say about this. It would be better they settle it rather than involving the public,” the centenarian told THE NIGERIAN.

SOURCE>>>http://thenigerian.news/crime/shocking-update-woman-sacked-moaning-raped-robbers/

What if it was female Robbers or the robbers were gay and the man was raped, will he go through all these processes? I feel this man might have been looking for a way out of the marriage,to even tell the world your wife was raped, shows how much he loves her. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by LadyJustice(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
But this story is something else oh..is it the woman's fault that she was raped? Wasn't the husband there the whole time but did nothing? Silence as far as I'm concerned means consent! And where in the world does the word "moan" only mean pleasure? She was probably to weak to scream and was moaning in pains! Even if she did enjoy it, isn't she human with hormones beyond her control?! undecided undecided

Meanwhile abeg someone should share the initial link to the first episode of this gist abeg.. I need to share this info.. thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by dipznano: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Day11:
Sex starved woman.

Not her fault, the man should apologies undecided

Gbagaun grin
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who doesn't like sex?
Why not the man mad at who raped his wife

They should seek doctor Jesus in OPM instead of this carrying of 3 days old chick nonsense.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by hedonistic: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bahddo:
Your wife got raped in your presence while your lame cuckold ass watched, and now you are taking out your humiliation on the woman. Shame.

Put yourself in the man's shoes. Confronted with three or four ARMED robbers, wielding guns, while you have no weapon. How would you react? Fight them unarmed? And when you're shot dead, they would still rape her anyway, and then what?
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

You are contradicting yourself. First you say he should have done nothing, next you say it was his job to protect the family which means he did not do his job according to you.

My question is simple: what should he have done to prevent the rape?
I'm not contradicting my self.

I said he should have done nothing in the sense that he shouldn't have sent his wife away or made this incident public!
It is his responsibility to protect her. He he couldn't do that, he should have not sent her away!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by TalkCity: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
the robber has one of this big dick he used in fucking that man's wife that made her to be moaning.. d woman felt that good dick she's bin wanting all days.. only that it came in a wrong way(raping). that means her husband no sabi Bleep her well nau!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not contradicting my self.

I said he should have done nothing in the sense that he shouldn't have sent his wife away or made this incident public!
It is his responsibility to protect her. He he couldn't do that, he should have not sent her away!

Can you please answer my question?

What should he have done to "protect" her?
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by sanpipita(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Reading this article just made me sad, what kind of country are we living, this woman is being humiliated for being raped. God forbid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
hedonistic:

Put yourself in the man's shoes. Confronted with three or four ARMED robbers, wielding guns, while you have no weapon. How would you react? Fight them unarmed? And when you're shot dead, they would still rape her anyway, and then what?
U die a hero. Lol.

I'm not saying he should have fought them. Though it's his responsibility to protect his family, he definitely shouldn't have sent her packing!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Jabioro: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by thorpido(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
How did the man conclude it was a moan?He simply wanted the woman punished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by blaquemyc: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
kilokeys:

you are ignorant just like many... are you aware many women orgasm while being raped.. its a bodily response. even made worse by certain situations..

if a goat gives u a Mouth Action .. u will cum.. its just a matter of time
wise one, the report says she moaned thru out the process and not at a point during the process and orgasm doesn't start from d begining of sex till d end.
Goat u said? don't tell me u indulge in beastiality. spits at u and walks out

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

Can you please answer my question?

What should he have done to "protect" her?
Hiding this sad incident.
Protecting her image as it was not her fault!

Let's be honest this man is foolish for sending his wife away!
Did she ask to be raped?
How can u absorb the man of all blame and them blame the innocent victim by supporting the man?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by TUTU147: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
woman sha,hope she have no hand in the robbery stuff.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
LadyJustice:
But this story is something else oh..is it the woman's fault that she was raped? Wasn't the husband there the whole time but did nothing? Silence as far as I'm concerned means consent! And where in the world does the word "moan" only mean pleasure? She was probably to weak to scream and was moaning in pains! Even if she did enjoy it, isn't she human with hormones beyond her control?! undecided undecided

Meanwhile abeg someone should share the initial link to the first episode of this gist abeg.. I need to share this info.. thanks.
What if the man is lying sef?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by hedonistic: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

He is inferior as a man.

He only has power when it comes to woman. He saw his fellow men shagg the brains out of his wife and couldn't do shìt about it!

What would you have done against ARMED robbers, Mr Real Man? Don't beat about the bush. Just tell us what you would have done to protect your wife in that situation.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by dipznano: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even an old adage says;

'IF A WOMAN CAN NO LONGER FIGHT RAPE, LET HER LAY BACK AND ENJOY IT' cool

Or were they changing positions? grin grin
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Bahddo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
hedonistic:

then he should accept that he let his woman down and failed as a leader and protector, instead of making the woman a scape goat over some stupid moaning claim. He is just cowardly transferring aggression to the wrong person. Was he expecting her to resist armed men that her husband wouldn't dare challenge?

What the woman needs right now is understanding and support, not this degrading treatment as if the rape was her fault.

As if he wouldn't get an erection if a female robber gave him a bj. He is a foolish man.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by lazarusokafor96(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
i weep for african culture

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by greenmonk: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
ogorwyne:

It's actually a painful sight to watch your wife being raped in front of you. But right now, in my opinion, I think he is even worse than the rapists.
Just like another man beating him up only for him to turn on his wife asking…is it not the husband of a woman like you that beat me up in your presence and u no fit fightam?
The man should be ashamed of himself for turning on his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
hedonistic:

What would you have done against ARMED robbers, Mr Real Man? Don't beat about the bush. Just tell us what you would have done to protect your wife in that situation.
If I couldn't do anything to the robbers rapping my wife, I certainly won't do anything to further hurt her.

The man is a foolish coward. He had no strength against his fellow man but has the mind to chastise the already traumatised woman! How is that right?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by CoolFreeday(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
ogorwyne:
This doesn't make sense na. The husband should be a very jealous man, she was raped for heaven's sake. Its not like she was caught shagging another man. I have tried to understand his pain, but he should get over it and stop disgracing himself and the woman he married. Abeg he should get a grip of himself, his mami probably likes sex and got carried away, but that doesn't stop it from being a rape case.

I am not defending the guy but does it rather make sense to be moaning while being rape?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by sanpipita(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
blaquemyc:
wise one, the report says she moaned thru out the process and not at a point during the process and orgasm doesn't start from d begining of sex till d end.
Goat u said? don't tell me u indulge in beastiality. spits at u and walks out

Are you by anyway justifying the actions meted at this woman, are we this mad in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by SmartyPants(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Hiding this sad incident.
Protecting her image as it was not her fault!

Let's be honest this man is foolish for sending his wife away!
Did she ask to be raped?
How can u absorb the man of all blame and them blame the innocent victim by supporting the man?

absolve.

There are two things that happened here: One, the woman got raped. this was a sad incident that no one could help. Second, the woman enjoyed the rape. Now in the mind of the husband, whereas in the first place he is feeling angry, upset, and weak for not being able to protect his wife, the wife turns around to actually enjoy the encounter. So in the first incident it was not her fault she was raped. It was no one's fault.

In the second incident, enjoying the rape, we now can only speculate as to whether it was involuntary enjoyment which is unlikely, or whether she actually was in a conscious state of enjoyment. Are you completely trying to rule out the obvious possibility that she consciously enjoyed the encounter?

If you can agree that this was a possibility, then do you agree that the husband should be right to feel offended by such enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa to moan while being raped by armed robbers Na wahala again? Person no fit express or enjoy herself again?

Make we talk true some rape dey sweet especially if the prick touch you for throat

As I read dis thread finish pu^ssy come dey hungry me, make I go check if my landlord's wife dey for house,the woman sabi fok no be small
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by YelloweWest: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
sanpipita:
Reading this article just made me sad, what kind of country are we living, this woman is being humiliated for being raped. God forbid.
Yes that's our Nigeria. We must always blame the victim.
If the husband could fight off the robbers, why is he then fighting his wife? The victim...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by CoolFreeday(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Which cleansing, i laugh,please after she is cleansed the should test her by getting the robber to do his work so that they will know wether the cleansing is successful or not,lubbish,instead of them to continue pleading on her behalf.

no mind them. misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by CoolFreeday(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
lol
is it really funny? you self...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.