Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Message To Those Posting Awful Comments About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Message To Those Posting Awful Comments About Her (323 Views)

See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday / Unbelievable! See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Hushpuppi / Tonto Dikeh Message To Her Future Husband"if You Beat Me Either U Die Or I Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Message To Those Posting Awful Comments About Her by waptrend: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
The actress wrote;

ATTENTION:::

I get to See some awful comments and I am here to say I will never reply to any negative or Bad vibes…I have had my own fair share of Clapbacks,Saucey with rice replies in the past and Believe me I have grown Up so much I wouldn’t elude such SADNESS and classlessness again..
Please if you have nothing positive to say I advice you restrain from my page,PLEASE..

I mean you can insult me in your hearts and minds but not on my page and still put me through the stress of blocking and deleting…C’Mooon Thats brutal..

It’s said that you can’t give what you don’t have “I DONT HAVE HATE,Nor clapbacks or nasty reply So I can’t give you that… All I can how ever give you is LOVE..

Regardless I Love you all with the Love of God ���#KINGTONTO #Radical for
Jesus

http://www.waptrend.com/tonto-dikehs-message-to-those-posting-awful-comments-about-her-2/

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Message To Those Posting Awful Comments About Her by waptrend: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2017
cc: MissyB3 , Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Vows To Petition Hushpuppi To EFCC Over His Source Of Income / JJC Skillz Reacts To News That His Wife Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Twins... / Nollywod Actress, Chika Ike Gets Accepted By Harvard University For A Masters Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.