Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Kind Of Truth: How Well Do You Know Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kind Of Truth: How Well Do You Know Your Man? (417 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Kind Of Truth: How Well Do You Know Your Man? by VirtueDigest: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Knowing your man: what he wants, what he likes, who he is when no one is looking; goes a long way in a relationship and sometimes determines how long your relationship will last.

While I can’t say I know my man 100%, here are a few tips I have used to learn to know him better:

1. Read Up: You would wonder how reading can get you to know more about your man but it can actually do wonders. There are some basic things that apply to most men and reading about them can help you know your partner a little better as well as understand him.

2. Study Him: Sometimes, studying people may seem irrelevant, but it can be very enlightening. Carefully study your partner and you will be amazed at just how many things you will learn by observation.

3. Listen to Him: A lot of times, while we talk, we give hints about who we are and what we want and how we want to be relate with, so when your partner talks don’t just hear him, listen to him!

4. Ask Him: This works too, ask him questions about his background and his experiences in life, and any other relevant questions you feel you need to know. Him responding to these questions will help you to get to know more about him.

5. Use the Knowledge: Most importantly, apply the knowledge. It is one thing to know someone and it is another thing to use the knowledge to relate with the person. So, when you have known certain things about your man, use the knowledge to make him happy, use the knowledge to better his life and this in turn would make you have a happy kind of relationship.

Sincerely rate yourself ladies; how well do you know your man?

Let’s keep the conversation going till we meet next week Friday

Xoxo…
Nifemi Adekunle
Re: My Kind Of Truth: How Well Do You Know Your Man? by Vivipop(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017

6) Get to know heartbeat per minute, that way, when he is lying to you, you will just know.

Lying is a big turn off for me, hit me with the truth, my heart is made of diamond

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have A Cheating Husband? .how To Stop Other Women From Carring A Baby For Him... / Common Things Guys/girls Likes Doing During The Rainy Season... / See 15 Tips I Used In Surviving Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.