Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). (1246 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Kim Kardashian Crawls Through New York City Wearing A Shimmering Pink Skin-tight / Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nas and Nicki Minaj has confirmed they are dating and many people are happy for them.

A new video surfaced online showing the duo at the NBA After-party, where they hung out with the biggest names in the basketball industry.

In the video shared, Nas is seen beckoning Nicki Minaj to dance with him as Nigeria’s Mr Eazi serenaded them with his smash hit song, ‘Skin Tight’.

Recall that days after their viral loved-up photo broke the internet in May, Nicki Minaj admitted to being in a relationship with the legendary rapper.

Speaking with Elle DeGeneres, the Pinkprint rapper revealed that they are doing sleepovers now, though she was still celibate since her breakup with Meek.

“I wanted to go a year without dating any men, I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him,” Minaj said.

Check Video Here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3AIWLFjS5/

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/nicki-minaj-and-nas-dance-to-mr-eazis.html?m=1

Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by Saintsammurai(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nas is the ideal and perfect man for Nicky..
She needs a guy that can tame her and not all her past exes that are are house boys to her..
Nas is respected and a big name in music industry worldwide..

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can only see them kissing and Smooching

Abu n.a. their tongues dey dance undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
She needs a guy that can tame her and not all her past exes that are are house boys to her..
Oshey....

God's P.A
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by Saintsammurai(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Oshey....

God's P.A
Abi i lie?
Its not a lie.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by 2dice01: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
just hope nasiru wont be tired of nicki arsenal
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nicw
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by martinsfm(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Oshey....

God's P.A
*God'son
Re: Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Well I don't know how great Nas is as a lover.
But as a rapper,he is my G.O.A.T
If Nas releases an album with one track today,I will buy it,I love and respect the guy so much.
Any collabo he does,I will download,anything movie he is on I will download,i mean anything that has Nas name on it,I am on it grin.
Picture of Nas as a child below (illmatic Album cover) and that of his son Knight Jones.
I am a Nasarene cool

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks Alluring After Stunning Makeover / Selena Gomez Instagram Account Has Just Being Hacked. / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Cleavage In Black Outfit [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.