Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expected To Stay At Real Madrid - Florentino Perez Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expected To Stay At Real Madrid - Florentino Perez Says (335 Views)

'I Don't Know Who Pogba Is!' - Real Madrid President Perez Says / 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expected To Stay At Real Madrid - Florentino Perez Says by owoicho13(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo is "angry" but Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he expects him to stay at the Bernabeu.

Ronaldo has been summoned to a hearing next month into accusations of tax fraud - allegations his representatives have denied - and was reported to be so outraged over perceived unfair treatment by the Spanish authorities that he was considering leaving the country.

The 32-year-old, who is under contract until 2021, has been linked with a return to Manchester United but while Perez has spoken openly about the Portugal star's outrage, he has played down talk of a summer exit.
"He has a contract with Real Madrid and, when he stops playing at the Confederations Cup, we will talk," Perez said on esRadio's El Primer Palo.
"He's angry, that's for sure, because he is an honest person who fulfils his obligations.
"I have not talked to him but we are delighted that he is in Madrid. I think he will continue in Madrid."

More details here: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/06/cristiano-ronaldo-is-expected-to-stay.html

(1) (Reply)

Henry The Inspiration For Lacazette´s ´dream´ Arsenal Switch / It's Official: Chelsea To Sign Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata In Club Record Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Confirmed His Stay At Real Madrid Next Season, Saying He T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.