Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me (590 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by Flameneo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by Thewrath(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Family matter!

meanwhile....those Sudanese descendants said arewa has the medicine of b1afra....while the agitation is gathering momentum day in day out!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threatened war,tunder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

They are busy humping form one b1afra thread to another while the arewas are making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency in 2019!

Demented lots with misplaced priorities!

2 Likes

Re: SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by Nutase: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice collaboration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by seunmsg(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
If true, this is one conspiracy that lots of Nigerians won't mind at all. They will be doing us a lot of favour by recalling that lousy and good for nothing big mouth called dino.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF Lawal, Custom CG, Ali Allegedly Conspiring With Gov. Bello To Recall Dino Me by Gravas(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's good.

(1) (Reply)

Former VP Atiku Abubakar Just Joined Nigeria's New Social Networking Site / Sen. Bukola Saraki Recalled From Senate Start From 1st Of August, 2017 / I’d Have Burnt My PDP Card, Flag If Sheriff Had Won – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.