Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,974 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:09 PM

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? (72232 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Are They Taking Me For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Austinetony(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
my wife have same like this , only are level of understanding is vey poor.
May God help you and you need to be bold and set standard in your house
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by GoodFaith: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Move her out
wait for 12 months
Her eyes will open, she will find away to come back home
You have to push back her foolishness and stupid ass
I have seeing it
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Chookym(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2018
lalanice:
I've read a similar story before, makes me feel this story is made up.

Most homes are going through similar experience. At least I know some., exactly same story line no difference.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by emperorsversion(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Now they are making me to dread this thing called marriage the more

i swear
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by emelda86(f): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
I heard of a man that the wife pushed to the wall cos he's cool & calm, the day the man flogged the wife from inside their house to the beginning of the street with boxers & the lady was just with wrapper before passerby intervened...

Maybe she needs this kind of beating to reset her brain.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by gare2510(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
This situation is 11yrs old, i mean it was not like this at the beginning but deteriorated gradually to this point through the yrs. My wife comes from a broken home too and has some of these threats l'm naturally a quiet person so you expect she will always ride me, I started by telling her that she can leave if she wants then she says she will leave with the children and we argue then she thinks she has a strong weapon (the children) against me, one day I got so mad and told her to leave my life, she came up with the children gist, I told her carry your children and leave my life in peace, I could see the shock, my point is we can put some of these excesses in check sometimes, my advice to you is start by leaving her and the kids in the house go somewhere and relax for one week (not with another babe o) just be by yourself. My friend's wife locked him out of the house because he came home late the guy just enter motor go back where he was coming from after a few days the wife started calling every body up to his parents they finally track the guy and the wife said he came late because he went to see another woman, they asked her are u hungry, does he take care of the children her answer was yes, then they told her if her can afford it he can marry another woman (this might not have been the best response but it achieved the intended purpose the wife pepper body calmed down). My point in all of this is you need to take control not by shouting and violence but emotionally. No how to play with her emotions to achieve the results you want, make her feel you can be happy without her. Prepare your food, make your bed, go out with friends, watch movies, read books go on trips just recreate your life without her and monitor her reactions
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by kapelvej: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you my brother, you have said so many things, I do not need to prepare my food, she has long stopped cooking for me because of an argument not related to food. Even when I tried to eat from her food she cooked, she will never touch the food again in the pot she will go and make new one.my brother. Wahala dey oooo
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by jbblues24(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
Incredible type m8 cheesy
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by qereshi: 9:51am On May 31, 2019
Na wa, this is serious
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Kempex85(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2021
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.

1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Lostchild(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lisbonabdulahi

1. The demon in her is manifesting.

2. You are being too gentle for her and she is abusing your goodness.

3. I see no reason why you should keep suffering with that kind of a crazy woman.

4. If it is possible, let her go.

5. You sound like a wondeful man who deserve peace and harmony. Sorry, you fall into the wrongs hands.

I m praying not to fall into the hands of an insane woman.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.
guy u no deserve any pity, u see all these u still go marry her. If u no do court marriage,marry another but foolish pple lik una go dey criticize polygamy
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Farfalla(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
guy u no deserve any pity, u see all these u still go marry her. If u no do court marriage,marry another but foolish pple lik una go dey criticize polygamy

The man and his family live in Europe, so bigamy/polygamy is out of the question (illegal).

But what about divorce? It's an option they can explore. The woman has clearly shown that she no longer needs him and she's hell-bent on ensuring that the dude will never know peace as long as they're together.

The marriage has run its course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.