Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat (49565 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by HayZee06(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hemcy:
Meanwhile,A guy made a false post about a girl called (olamide harike olawumi)saying she has dead just because she rejected his proposal and all her Facebook friends were posting rip post to her wall cos they believed that she was no more according to what the guy told them. But the guy later apologize.
Check the screenshot below.
Lol Rip English.....

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by micskales(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pupi mah nigga
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by slap1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
What's this guy's occupation?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
He should shatap please. I owned a fake Patek Phillipe and no one knew it was fake cos it looked like the real thing. I spent 200k naira for a wrist-watch that is worth hundreds of millions, then I went ahead and ordered for yet another Rolex Yatch-Master II. That shitt cost 50m as at then, but I got the fake for less than a million.

Only fools waste their money that way. It is same manufacturers of the originals that release the copies without the trackable serial numbers so that they can make money from many customers who dont wanna waste huge amounts on pricey bullshiit. Who wan come hold my hand check serial number when I come down elegant.

Crazy quick money guys always wasting it and eating indomie later on in life. At the end he will use his to collect loan from banks never to go back for it again.....na so dem dey do.

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Tunjido: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Khd95:
ice prince and phyno,we no their work

Mr bigpuppy what's ur area of occupation pls
him go tell you say him get investment bro... EFCC no fit touch this Mr hush, that's making illegal a legal stuff.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by offishialpablo: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
diluted sperm

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Tunjido: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
He should shatap please. I owned a fake Patek Phillipe and no one knew it was fake cos it looked like the real thing. I spent 200k naira for a wrist-watch that is worth hundreds of millions, then I went ahead and ordered for yet another Rolex Yatch-Master II. That shitt cost 50m as at then, but I got the fake for less than a million.

Only fools waste their money that way. It is same manufacturers of the originals that release the copies without the trackable serial numbers so that they can make money from many customers who dont wanna waste huge amounts on pricey bullshiit. Who wan come hold my hand check serial number when I come down elegant.

Crazy quick money guys always wasting it and eating indomie later on in life.
lol funny you... you don't no kinda money wey baba hush get.. do your research

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by HayZee06(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
kayjee101:

to stay what?
Apart frm shading celebs, what else does he do to make d news? especially nairaland front page angry
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by thelegend1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dangote or Otedola enters the club and buys either 1 bottle of water or coke. I can guarantee they'll get more respect than hushpuppie buying 2.3m champagne.
Moral of the story...what are your values?

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
hush puppies.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tunjido:
lol funny you... you don't no kinda money wey baba hush get.. do your research

Cash is Liquid. I want to see Hard Money. I want to see hard assets. That is the real wealth.

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by daviefm(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who is Hushpuppi?
He must be into the same business with Sir Evans
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
The only music worth buying in Nigeria is styl plus.
Music that actually MAKES SENSE, EXCELLENT BEATS & meaningful content. will always buy them music, the original one ofcourse #nopiracy

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by JoNach: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=idris4r83 post=57931576]This guy too get mouth.[/quote

Lol him name na Philips
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by JoNach: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Khutie:
At least we know wah they do, Hushpuppi yhu re going around shading everybody yet none of us will be able to point a finger to wah boils Benjamins for yhu. next thing yhu gonna hear him xaying I didn't go to Malaysia to count bridge... Yhu go soon go dere to count jail gate…bitch ass niggur looking for cheap attendion

No mind am, he no get car, he nvr gree buy car, abi u don see am floss with car b4 Only God know d contract wey him and him juju man sign unto car

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Slazim: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fake or not, they still look better in them than he would ever look.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by misano(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
This Malaysian fraudster is back....
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by maxmillions: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin ice prince nor get level...i don knw tey tey
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by ICEMAN(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hushpuppi look gay as bleep!
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by bejeria101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Eezit ya fake? Haba!
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by nextstep(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
And so what... I would rather wear fake watch and be able to feed my family, than the other way around. grin

But I'm hoping they guy resells the shoes he's buying though. I can't imagine needing more than 3-4 pairs of good shoes. I'm not a girl... what I'm I doing with 50 shoes?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Average designer watches Costa around 10k USD, most Nigerian celebrities can't afford it.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Elle277(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abeg Hushpuppi I like them like that..so move back
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by oliverhenrytee9(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
olaezebala:
this is the whala that 9ice caused by hailing this guy. Lurbish
abi nah
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by lisabty22: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Huspuppy Google don't even recognize you but browse phyno and ice prince they will always be legend and i don't believe your networth is more than phyno net worth.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Which one of them is the puppy, the one wearing a blouse? grin

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by cristianisraeli: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
as much as i dont like this dude but the guy is 100% correct how do u wear knock off gucci and u complain when pirate print ur cds...u are a pirate as well for buying knock off from pirates that make them
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
ONE DAY THIS HUSH P GUY WILL BE NABBED FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENCE. SEE AS HE STAND ;DONE DAY THIS HUSH P GUY WILL BE NABBED FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENCE. SEE AS HE STAND
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by chuggy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jiang:
The only music worth buying in Nigeria is styl plus.
Music that actually MAKES SENSE, EXCELLENT BEATS & meaningful content. will always buy them music, the original one ofcourse #nopiracy
Johnny drille also
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by Casablanca22: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
coptic:
This silly scammer again.

The internet era really glorifies dolts!
Where were you then... you were chasing rat and lizard.. blame yourself boy or you enter street: no time is late, no champion.

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat by khalids: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please who is this fat hippo....

Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle