Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please Help Is Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Is Urgent (801 Views)

Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent / Pls It Is Urgent / This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Is Urgent by Dilyschigo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good day , please i need direction to WORKFORCE (The Zone), Beside UPS,Gbagada Lagos am coming from Aguda Surulere. , i have interview with them tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by fortunes01: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dilyschigo:
Good day , please i need direction to WORKFORCE (The Zone), Beside UPS,Gbagada Lagos am coming from Aguda Surulere. , i have interview with them tomorrow. Thank you

Find your way to ojuelegba n take a bus going to Anthony, when dey drop u at Anthony ask people to direct you to where you ll get gbagada vehicles, its like a short cut route. So board d vehicle to gbagada n drop at UPS bustop, its 50 box from dere.
Cross to the other side, u ll see one ash colour building with zone 9 or something inscription on it, that's work force.
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by galaciousbabe(f): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
So i got this text today, what do you guys think?
Based on CV review, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Tues. 29/06/2017 by 9am @No.2 Sunday star off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.BLV
29th isn't a Tues na cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
galaciousbabe:
So i got this text today, what do you guys think?
Based on CV review, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Tues. 29/06/2017 by 9am @No.2 Sunday star off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.BLV
29th isn't a Tues na cry cry cry

Its a scam, here is a NL thread that talk extensively about this address and company

https://www.nairaland.com/2939325/just-got-textdoes-anyone-know
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by Dilyschigo(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
fortunes01:

Find your way to ojuelegba n take a bus going to Anthony, when dey drop u at Anthony ask people to direct you to where you ll get gbagada vehicles, its like a short cut route. So board d vehicle to gbagada n drop at UPS bustop, its 50 box from dere.
Cross to the other side, u ll see one ash colour building with zone 9 or something inscription on it, that's work force.
. Thank you so much
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by motta(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dilyschigo:
find your way to oshodi enter a bus going to gbagada stop at ups then cross to the other side and ask
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by galaciousbabe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Its a scam, here is a NL thread that talk extensively about this address and company

https://www.nairaland.com/2939325/just-got-textdoes-anyone-know
m
Thanks dear!!! That's how i will waste my time and money from badagry. Ndi ara angry angry
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by Dilyschigo(f): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
motta:
find your way to oshodi enter a bus going to gbagada stop at ups then cross to the other side and ask
. Thank you so much
Re: Please Help Is Urgent by Dilyschigo(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
fortunes01:

. Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To This Address? It's Urgent / N Power / Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.