Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) (3142 Views)

May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Kellibae:
Pls i love my biafra somebody help me.

Unfortunately, I can't help you, because my love for Biafra is worst than yours, it's almost driving me mad, everyone around me is complaining, what should I do, sister of mine? smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2017
biafrasay.com is taking over
I stil luv our nairaland oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by obiksam(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Odi wu nma. Chukwu eme wu ya. Nma nma diri ya. Ibeku kwenu,Afaraukwu muru mu kwenu, biafara kwezunuuuuuu. Eya eya

1 Like

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by Kellibae(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

Unfortunately, I can't help you, because my love for Biafra is worst than yours, it's almost driving me mad, everyone around me is complaining, what should I do, sister of mine? smiley

lol..... myn is worst ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by modik(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Ziluxger:

You are 100% right. I have never seen this type of love(patriotism) before especially on African soil. You only see this type of love in USA or in some European countries. Only seeing their flag, the rising sun, they start shading tears of joy and love. Produce beer today and put biafran color on it, see all of them start drinking it. Just do anything and put that their flag on it see all of them patronizing it. No matter what you call it, this is wonderful and pure love. How I wish Nigerians value their flag the way this Biafrans value their flag.

This comment is the most honest I have read in recent times.

...But Nigerian flag......hmmmm, direct opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by EnuguDadImoMom: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
I am waiting for the new country, how elegant and swift I will be wearing the Biafran No9 jersey in the world cup grin God help Nigerians to qualify, I will dribble their players till they faint in the field grin
vanbonattel:
I am waiting for the new country, how elegant and swift I will be wearing the Biafran No9 jersey in the world cup grin God help Nigerians to qualify, I will dribble their players till they faint in the field
grin, grin, grin Our future C-Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
dcosmosboy:
biafrasay.com is taking over
I stil luv our nairaland oooo

yes biafrasay.com is taking over

1 Like

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
obiksam:
Odi wu nma. Chukwu eme wu ya. Nma nma diri ya. Ibeku kwenu,Afaraukwu muru mu kwenu, biafara kwezunuuuuuu. Eya eya

confam

1 Like

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
facelessangel:
The days of propaganda is gone. They used the propaganda to sell to some of my gullible Igbo that Igbos hate themselves, Igbos are the worst enemies of Igbos. Which is the same propagada have been using to deceive our SS brothers that Igbos want their oil. Meanwhle they are the one controlling 80% of oil in the South.

Igbos are the most united tribe and race I have ever seen. All over the word there is no country that has Igbo people that they dont have assocition to help themselves. Even in Nigeria. That is the jealousy of other tribe.

Forget the politicians they are there to feed on the poor.
Well done umuchineke. The time for pharoah to let the people God to go is here. The final plague is here already. They have asked us to go. They will come back again to pursue us and they will perish in River Niger.

STRONG WORDS OF REALITY

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
Igbo Amaka!
United nations observers were on ground to witness the zeal and determination of the people to govern themselves and control their resources.

Biafra is near my people
The sun rises from the east
Sai Biafra
Sai KANU!

gbam!

1 Like

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

hahaha

1 Like

Re: 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sagamu Boils As Police, Yahoo Boys Engage In Gun Battle / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction Pictures. Ongoing. / Picture Of Buhari With Toothpick While Chaos Behind Him:::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.