Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan (32497 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by GambaOsaka: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
My only Presido
Are you for real?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2017
lilytender:

How much did you get out of the billions of naira looted? If you got some, then congratulations and happy spending. If however you got none, then I think you need brain examination. Mama Piss has $21 million in Skye Bank, Andrew Yakubu kept $9.8 million in his village home, Diezaini does not know how much she owns, Aluko is fuccking American super models and buying houses all over Europe and America with your money and my money while you are trolling the net, yet you love your oppressor. Definitely, your village witches are playing with your medulla.
I didn't see u comment on when the COAS SAID That mabilka boys commuted suicide on the fulanis but COAS never spoke wen filani has been killing. So u dint care about life but about the alleged loots that they have not convicted anyone.

Ask urself are u really a patriot?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Are you for real?
Yes ,i am
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by GambaOsaka: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Yes ,i am

Really.....
Though I don't have issues with his personality, but I think he was not only Shoeless but also clueless, timid, and Spineless. HE wasn't ripe enough to rule Nigeria.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by gaskiyamagana: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
We've missed you so much Gej

Love you forever sir.
You have missed Lord of Corruption for so long. Bet it you don miss it for ever in this new PMB Nigeria.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by manu1: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Really.....
Though I don't have issues with his personality, but I think he was not only Shoeless but also clueless, timid, and Spineless. HE wasn't ripe enough to rule Nigeria.
This is exactly what Fani Kayode once said about Goodluck Jonathan. After some crumbs the same fani kayode was singing for his dinner for Jonathan. OBJ knows this buffoon too well

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by me69: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Who is always putting thread about this man, he is nothing good for the unity of this country
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Really.....
U are entitled to call him all u want.Even tho i agree wit some adjective u used in qualifying him,he was always dere wen u nid him.He myt have asslickd nd gave wrong judgement,bt he never bailed on us.Now we av an empty seat and a robot doing much more dan asslicking presiding over the affairs of the country working with audio massages dat wud nid an interpreter b4 d gist is gotten to make decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.