Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe (479 Views)

Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe by splendid22(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Beautiful actress, Yetunde Aderibigbe was recently under fire for wearing a dress that brazenly exposed her cleavage. The picture trended on various social media platform eliciting sarcastic comments from her fans.

However, the light skinned actress in an exclusive chat with TheNewsGuru stressed that negative comments come with being famous. She further stated that people need to realize that celebrities are infallible. While discussing the dynamics of the entertainment industry, she said entertainers need to prepare their minds for negative comments.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/negative-comments-comes-famous-yetunde-aderigbe/

“I am not moved by my picture that went viral. Negative comments are normal in this line of business. People believe because you are an actor, they have every right to judge you and they expect you to be perfect, forgetting that we are human."

Re: I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Join Nairaland make dem fire you with mentions.

Except for the other stuffs you are showing us. Yes. the Tattooed
Re: I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe by Supremex: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some women of now adays no get shame, see what she dey wear, by the way shey no guy do dat tattoo wink
Re: I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe by cmaximus(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
that doesn't mean you can't change your mode of dressing

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe by Evablizin(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok i hear you ma

(1) (Reply)

Ycee – Don’t Need Bae (official Video) / Banky w intervened in tekno,wizkid and davido....see what happened / Our Trip To Tinapa Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.