Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Invest Into Crypto Currencies And Thank Me Later - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Into Crypto Currencies And Thank Me Later (421 Views)

How To Trade Crypto Currencies And Make Money Daily During This Lock Down / How To Trade Crypto Currencies And Make Money Daily During This Lock Down / Invest Into Crypto Currency And Convert Them To Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Into Crypto Currencies And Thank Me Later by Bowrex: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2017
I remember the first time we told some banks about Crypto currency, they ignored us but now they're spending millions training their staffs for the same purpose.

You better wise up! The rich always get richer basically because of proper information and courage to key into such information but poor always stays poor because of their lack of knowledge and inability to make use of proper knowledge.

Do you know IMF now advise banks around the world to key and invest into crypto currency? While some of us will be the sole distributors to banks, some of you will be sole buyers from banks.

You think it's a fraud? Then the likes of Bill Gate, Citi Bank America, Richard Brownson, Donald Trump must be fools to have invested into it and for making fortune from it.

Chai! Why am I even stressing myself gan! Abeg if you like make the right choice, if you like don't, I've done my best. Contact me if you need information and want to be part of this new disruption of money! call or
whatsapp me 07031681749

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Artistes Would You Sign? / Paypal $13 For Bitcoin$10 / S3ntigraph! ICO With Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.