Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos (987 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by exlink10(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
See me see trouble ooo. I thought the penalty for homosexual in this country is 5 years abi 15 years jail term. And this clowns they here to propose to each other. Nothing wey person no go see for this we country.

We heard that a Nigerian lesbian couple has decided to further their relationship by proposing to each other in Hackney, UK. Unless them no go come back for this country again...lol

The trending story stated that the Nigerian girl proposed to her girlfriend Alessandra Obateru, and she happily she said YES to the proposal.

See photos below:-

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/see-end-time-nigerian-lesbian-proposes.html

lalasticlala and mynd44 una dey see watin my eye dey see?

Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by whitebeard(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
undecided but she is not in Nigeria nah..!!
Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by Theyveedo(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Waste of yansh
Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by stGabrielo(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
and when dem old na so we go dey see dem hats like agbada tinubu grin
Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by Abawonder: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by Lucario007(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
See, what these girls need is someone with big strong, thick banana to knack them wella. After the consecutive knacking, and knacking that they will start to recite Latin on top the banana, I swear they'll not even understand what lesbianism means again. grin
Re: See End Time! Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - See Photos by Khd95(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
fine geh like you wan go dey fuq d|ldo,cucumber,plantain

I pray make sense fall on you soon,nd hey lest I forgot,remain for UK ooo

(1) (Reply)

18 And Above. / Five Signs He's Not That Into You / Can A Man Remain Comfortably In A Relationship Where The Woman Has Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.