Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pregnant Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Lizard In Port Harcourt(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Lizard In Port Harcourt(photos) (379 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To Lizard In Market(Graphic Photos) / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Lizard In Port Harcourt(photos) by Wapbullet: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
A pregnant woman who went in to labour allegedly gave birth to a lizard in Port Harcourt.Facebook user, Meshach Jaja who posted the photos,wrote

“I dey hear for ear, today I see life…

A woman in Rumuosi Community in Obio/Akpor LGA went into labour and was delivered of a life Lizard, wickedness in high places.

God have mercy and heal her of her pains.”

http://www.waptrend.com/pregnant-woman-allegedly-gives-birth-to-lizard-in-port-harcourtphotos/

Boss OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of God Had Been Taken Away From The Jews And Out Of Muslims' Reach. / (part 2) Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. / Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.