Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Log Cabin Homes? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Log Cabin Homes? (760 Views)

Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes / Cabin For Sale / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Log Cabin Homes? by sarah79: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone got any experience building log cabins in Nigeria? I'm looking to import the wood from Europe... I've built some previously in the US
Re: Log Cabin Homes? by petenayer3: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
sarah79:
Has anyone got any experience building log cabins in Nigeria? I'm looking to import the wood from Europe... I've built some previously in the US

I don't have any experience in Nigeria, but I'm just starting my build in Europe.

In terms of advice or experience I'd recommend these cabin plans, and also I'd make sure to check with your local authority to see if you need a building permit. I've noticed that a lot of places now you need a permit before you can build- not sure if that's the case in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Mansion in Maitama- Five Star Hotel In Maitama-Tank Farm in Calabar / Buy 2plots And Get1plot Free In Prime Garden Estate Arepo Lagos / BERRY COURT : COMPLETELY DRY LAND WITH C OF O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.